|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Operation Kettledrum initiated?
(a) March 1944.
(b) November 1943.
(c) October 1943.
(d) February 1944.
2. How old is Anna in 1925?
3. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Maggie McBride.
(b) Bridget Smythe.
(c) Enid Pritt.
(d) Peggy Martin.
4. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(a) Tristan und Isolde.
(c) Das Rheingold.
5. Who cooks food for Vicary and the others who are working on operation Kettledrum?
(a) A caterer.
(b) The watchers.
(c) The typists.
(d) A cook is hired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
2. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
3. What color are Jenny Colville's eyes?
4. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
5. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)