|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
(a) Roden St.
(b) Brompton Road.
(c) Abercrombie St.
(d) Carlton Road.
2. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
(a) Emilio Romero.
(b) Manuel Manolo.
(c) Antonio da Rivera.
(d) Phillipe Berger.
3. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(c) Tristan und Isolde.
(d) Das Rheingold.
4. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
5. How tall is Vicary?
(a) 6 ft. 2 in.
(b) 5 ft. 11 in.
(c) 6 and a half feet.
(d) 5 and a half feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
2. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
3. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
4. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
5. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)