Quiz: Chapters 1-5 to Chapters 6-11
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
2. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
b) Rhode Island.
c) New Jersey.
3. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
a) 95 degrees.
b) 100 degrees.
c) 104 degrees.
d) 90 degrees.
4. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
5. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying...
This section contains 264 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)