|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
(a) 104 degrees.
(b) 90 degrees.
(c) 95 degrees.
(d) 100 degrees.
2. Who is the squadron leader who meets Vicary at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) Edmund Hughes.
(b) Martin Davidson.
(c) William Brian.
(d) Peter Wallace.
3. Who is the superintendent of the Pope murder case?
4. What is Anna's birthdate?
(a) November 15, 1910.
(b) May 12, 1910.
(c) December 25, 1910.
(d) August 18, 1910.
5. What's the largest town in the area where Vicary wants to concentrate his resources?
(a) North Coates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
2. Where is Mary left when Neumann and Catherine flee to the coast?
3. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
4. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
5. After the drop at the Strand, for how many hours does Neumann follow Catherine?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)