|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
2. What time does the bombing start in Chapter 45?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
3. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 24-48 hours.
(b) 36-40 hours.
(c) 10-12 hours.
(d) 12-18 hours.
4. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
(a) January 1939.
(b) August 1939.
(c) June 1939.
(d) March 1939.
5. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
(a) Andrew Davison.
(b) Reginald Potter.
(c) Brian White.
(d) James Porter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
2. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
3. What is the name of the police boat that Vicary and his men take out on the water?
4. What is Catherine able to photograph the first night she stays at Jordan's house?
5. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)