|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is the RAF base from the town of Grimsby?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 1 mile.
2. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
(a) Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
(b) Meramec River Bridge.
(c) Hudson River Bridge.
(d) Golden Gate Bridge.
3. What is Anna's birthdate?
(a) August 18, 1910.
(b) November 15, 1910.
(c) December 25, 1910.
(d) May 12, 1910.
4. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
5. What is Catherine able to photograph the first night she stays at Jordan's house?
(b) Bridge plans.
(d) Appointment book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
2. What color hat does Helen wear when she meets Alfred in Chapter 46?
3. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
4. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
5. How old is Charlotte Endicott?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)