|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
2. Where was Anna born?
3. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 150 pounds
(c) 250 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
4. What is the name of Jack Kincaid's boat?
5. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
(a) Emilio Romero.
(b) Antonio da Rivera.
(c) Phillipe Berger.
(d) Manuel Manolo.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
2. What part of Martin Colville's body was broken when he fought Neumann?
3. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
4. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
5. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)