|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the surveillance photographer who takes pictures of Catherine when she meets with Jordan outside a restaurant?
(a) Peter Davison.
(b) Ginger Bradshaw.
(c) David Remington.
(d) Brian Roberts.
2. Where does Neumann shoot the man who opens the door at the Pope warehouse?
3. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
(a) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
(b) University of California-Berkley.
(c) Texas A&M.
(d) Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
4. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 10,000 pounds.
(c) 6,000 tons.
(d) 5,000 tons.
5. Where is the boat located that Dogherty has hired to create an escape route for Neumann and Catherine?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bedrooms are upstairs in Jordan's London house?
2. What time does the bombing start in Chapter 45?
3. About what time is it when Neumann and Catherine arrive at the Dogherty place?
4. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
5. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)