|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
2. What color hat does Helen wear when she meets Alfred in Chapter 46?
3. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
(a) Meramec River Bridge.
(b) Hudson River Bridge.
(c) Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
4. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
(a) Made pianos.
(b) Made violins.
(c) Ran a store.
(d) Fixed automobiles.
5. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
(a) 15 shillings.
(b) 25 shillings.
(c) 20 shillings.
(d) 10 shillings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Neumann?
2. What does Vogel have to eat when he meets with his wife?
3. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
4. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
5. Where does Charlotte Endicott work?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)