|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like when Mary runs outside after hearing the shotgun blast?
(a) It's windy.
(b) It's raining.
(c) It's misting.
(d) It's clear, but cloudy.
2. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
(a) In her throat.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the eye.
(d) In the back.
3. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
4. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
(a) Greenwich Royal Park.
(b) St. James Park.
(c) Battersea Park.
(d) Richmond Park.
5. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine meet Neumann at the beginning of Chapter 32?
2. Who does Martin kill first?
3. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
4. What type of dogs are used to patrol the footpaths around Hitler's Wolfschanze?
5. Who rescues Jenny after she falls overboard?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)