|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
(a) Muscles & Brains, Ltd.
(b) Dumb and Dumber.
(c) Wit and Witless.
(d) Brain and Brawn.
2. In Chapter 54, how long has Braithwaite been commissioned as an officer in the Royal Navy?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 6 years.
3. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
4. Who dies when the Camilla capsizes?
5. What time does Vicary arrive at the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Anna's mother?
2. Where does Catherine have a scar she received during one of Vogel's silent killing classes.
3. What does Roach have to eat at the beginning of Chapter 47?
4. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
5. How many police officers do Neumann and Catherine kill at a roadblock?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)