|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
2. Who dies when the Camilla capsizes?
3. When did Kapitanleutnant Hoffman receive a Knight's Cross?
4. In Chapter 54, how long has Braithwaite been commissioned as an officer in the Royal Navy?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 6 years.
5. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Autumn of 1935.
(b) Summer of 1933.
(c) Winter of 1936.
(d) Spring of 1934.
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed Anna's mother?
2. When was Operation Kettledrum initiated?
3. When did Anna's mother die?
4. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
5. What is the name of the church in Hampton Sands?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)