|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the Metropolitan Police to set up roadblocks after Vicary calls?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
2. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds
(d) 250 pounds.
3. By the time Scotland Yard responds to Vicary's demand for roadblocks, where is Neuman driving?
4. How close does Vicary believe a U-boat would come close to shore?
(a) No closer than 8 miles.
(b) 7 miles.
(c) No closer than 5 miles.
(d) 4 miles.
5. After leaving Helen, who does Vicary see Grace drive away with?
(c) One of the Registry girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
2. Where does Jordan want to meet Catherine for dinner after the first night they spend together?
3. How many police officers do Neumann and Catherine kill at a roadblock?
4. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
5. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)