|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saw Nemann jump from the train?
(b) Ticket collector.
(c) An old man.
(d) A young woman.
2. How long does it take the Metropolitan Police to set up roadblocks after Vicary calls?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
3. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
(a) Greenwich Royal Park.
(b) Battersea Park.
(c) Richmond Park.
(d) St. James Park.
4. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
(a) Meramec River Bridge.
(b) Golden Gate Bridge.
(c) Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
(d) Hudson River Bridge.
5. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(d) French horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people has Dicky Dobbs killed?
2. How far of a drive is Vogel's mother-in-law's home from the Fuhrer's home town?
3. What type of vehicle does Neumann take from the Pope warehouse?
4. Where did Catherine shoot Rose Morely?
5. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)