|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(c) Rhode Island.
(d) New Jersey.
2. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
3. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
4. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
5. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many police officers do Neumann and Catherine kill at a roadblock?
2. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
3. When was Operation Kettledrum initiated?
4. What is the name of Jack Kincaid's boat?
5. How much does Neumann pay to get keys copied for Catherine?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)