|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) About a half an hour.
(c) At least an hour.
(d) 90 minutes.
2. What type of terrain is Neuman traveling as he drives the van?
(c) A little hilly.
(d) Mostly flat.
3. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To deliver some furniture.
(b) To deliver some groceries.
(c) To fix a boiler.
(d) To fix plumbing.
4. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Peggy Martin.
(b) Bridget Smythe.
(c) Enid Pritt.
(d) Maggie McBride.
5. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
(a) .45 caliber pistol.
(b) P38 pistol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
2. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
3. Who does Martin kill first?
4. What type of plane takes Vicary to the RAF base outside Grimsby?
5. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)