|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Camp 040.
(b) Camp 050.
(c) Camp 020.
(d) Camp 030.
2. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(b) French horn.
3. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
(a) .45 caliber pistol.
(c) P38 pistol.
4. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
(a) Carlton Road.
(b) Abercrombie St.
(c) Roden St.
(d) Brompton Road.
5. How old is Sean Dogherty?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
2. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
3. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
4. How old is Anna in 1925?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)