|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Rhode Island.
2. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(b) French horn.
3. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
(b) France or Italy.
(d) Spain or Greece.
4. What is Anna's birthdate?
(a) May 12, 1910.
(b) August 18, 1910.
(c) December 25, 1910.
(d) November 15, 1910.
5. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Camp 050.
(b) Camp 040.
(c) Camp 020.
(d) Camp 030.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
2. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
3. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
4. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
5. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)