|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(b) Tristan und Isolde.
(d) Das Rheingold.
2. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
(b) France or Italy.
(c) Spain or Greece.
3. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
(a) Because she stepped in front of a car.
(b) Because she missed the last bus to Ipswich.
(c) Because she interrupted a robbery.
(d) Because she fell in the river and drowned.
4. When did a case give Harry Dalton his big break when he was on the police force?
5. What killed Anna's mother?
(a) Liver failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
2. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
3. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
4. What uniform does Jordan wear in Chapter 19?
5. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)