|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
(a) Vandyke Club.
(b) VanDamme Club.
(c) Hilton Hotel.
(d) Savoy Hotel.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
3. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
(a) Reginald Potter.
(b) James Porter.
(c) Brian White.
(d) Andrew Davison.
4. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Spring of 1934.
(b) Summer of 1933.
(c) Winter of 1936.
(d) Autumn of 1935.
5. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 12-18 hours.
(b) 24-48 hours.
(c) 10-12 hours.
(d) 36-40 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Vicary?
2. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
3. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
4. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
5. What is Anna's birthdate?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)