|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
2. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) Austrian businessman.
(b) Swiss businessman.
(c) French businessman.
(d) Spanish businessman.
3. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To fix plumbing.
(b) To deliver some groceries.
(c) To fix a boiler.
(d) To deliver some furniture.
4. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
5. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
2. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
3. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
4. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)