|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Becker pose as to be able to enter England and begin spying for Canris?
(a) French businessman.
(b) Austrian businessman.
(c) Swiss businessman.
(d) Spanish businessman.
2. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
(a) Brian White.
(b) Andrew Davison.
(c) James Porter.
(d) Reginald Potter.
3. Where was Anna born?
4. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
5. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(a) Tristan und Isolde.
(c) Das Rheingold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
2. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
3. Where does Catherine go with a bag of groceries to try to bump into Peter Jordan?
4. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
5. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)