|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(c) French horn.
2. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Prior Manor.
(b) Windmere House.
(c) Wickett Manor.
(d) Latchmere House.
3. Where does Field Marshall von Rundstedt believe that the Allies will land in France to establish a beachhead?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many German agents does MI5 suspect may be operating in Britain?
5. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
(a) 250 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds
Short Answer Questions
1. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
2. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
3. What is Anna's birthdate?
4. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
5. How old is Jenny?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)