|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 4 years.
2. What military rank does Vicary hold?
3. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Stabbed through the eyes.
(b) Throats slit.
(c) Shot in the back.
(d) Stabbed through the hearts.
4. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
5. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
(a) Because she fell in the river and drowned.
(b) Because she missed the last bus to Ipswich.
(c) Because she stepped in front of a car.
(d) Because she interrupted a robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
2. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
3. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
4. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
5. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)