|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Vicary calls the RAF meteorological service, how long do they believe there will be clear weather?
(a) 24-48 hours.
(b) 12-18 hours.
(c) 10-12 hours.
(d) 36-40 hours.
2. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Shot in the back.
(b) Throats slit.
(c) Stabbed through the hearts.
(d) Stabbed through the eyes.
3. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
(a) 150 pounds
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 250 pounds.
4. Who died and left Vicary an inheritance?
5. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
2. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
3. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
4. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
5. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)