|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What uniform does Jordan wear in Chapter 19?
(a) U.S. Marines.
(b) U.S. Air Force.
(c) U.S. Army.
(d) U.S. Navy.
2. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
(a) Brian White.
(b) Reginald Potter.
(c) Andrew Davison.
(d) James Porter.
3. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Maggie McBride.
(b) Peggy Martin.
(c) Enid Pritt.
(d) Bridget Smythe.
4. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Winter of 1936.
(b) Summer of 1933.
(c) Spring of 1934.
(d) Autumn of 1935.
5. How much does Catherine agree to pay Pope to trail Peter Jordan?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 150 pounds
(c) 250 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
2. What is Anna's birthdate?
3. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
4. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
5. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)