|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
(a) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
(b) University of California-Berkley.
(c) Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
(d) Texas A&M.
2. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
3. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
(a) Because she fell in the river and drowned.
(b) Because she stepped in front of a car.
(c) Because she interrupted a robbery.
(d) Because she missed the last bus to Ipswich.
4. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Camp 040.
(b) Camp 050.
(c) Camp 030.
(d) Camp 020.
5. Who sent Anna to Vogel?
(a) Antonio da Rivera.
(b) Phillipe Berger.
(c) Emilio Romero.
(d) Manuel Manolo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
2. How old is Jenny?
3. How many divisions do the Allies hope Hitler will keep in Scandinavia if they convince him that they will attack Norway?
4. What killed Anna's mother?
5. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)