|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
2. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
(a) Room 36C.
(b) Room 65A.
(c) Room 49B.
(d) Room 28D.
3. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
(a) Because she missed the last bus to Ipswich.
(b) Because she fell in the river and drowned.
(c) Because she interrupted a robbery.
(d) Because she stepped in front of a car.
4. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
5. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Prior Manor.
(b) Latchmere House.
(c) Wickett Manor.
(d) Windmere House.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
2. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
3. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
4. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
5. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)