Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bridge did Jordan build that made him Engineer of the Year in 1938?
(a) Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
(b) Meramec River Bridge.
(c) Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) Hudson River Bridge.
2. Who is supposed to command the phantom army of a million men that the Allies want Hitler to believe they have?
3. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
(a) 100 degrees.
(b) 95 degrees.
(c) 104 degrees.
(d) 90 degrees.
4. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
5. Vicary's area of expertise is nineteenth-century Europe, but what history does he have a secret passion for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Canaris's wife?
2. How old was Canaris when he took control of Hitler's spy agency?
3. Where are Churchill's private quarters located in the Underground War Rooms?
4. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
5. What name is on the identification that Neumann carries when he meets Catherine for the first time?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)