|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
(a) 4:45 a.m.
(b) 3:45 a.m.
(c) 2:45 a.m.
(d) 1:45 a.m.
2. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To fix plumbing.
(b) To deliver some furniture.
(c) To fix a boiler.
(d) To deliver some groceries.
3. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Peggy Martin.
(b) Bridget Smythe.
(c) Maggie McBride.
(d) Enid Pritt.
4. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
5. What killed Anna's mother?
(d) Liver failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Neumann shoot the man who opens the door at the Pope warehouse?
2. What color are Jenny Colville's eyes?
3. Where does Catherine drop information to Neumann in Chapter 41?
4. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
5. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)