|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jordan makes his first monitored call to Catherine in Vicary's presence, where does Jordan ask her to meet him for lunch?
2. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
(a) March 1939.
(b) June 1939.
(c) January 1939.
(d) August 1939.
3. Where does Vicary procure headquarters for operation Kettledrum?
(a) West Halkin St.
(b) Pentonville Rd.
(c) Regent St.
(d) Portobello Rd.
4. What color are Catherine Blake's eyes?
5. How long does it take the Metropolitan Police to set up roadblocks after Vicary calls?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname is used for Vicary and his partner, Harry Dalton?
2. Where does Neumann shoot the man who opens the door at the Pope warehouse?
3. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
4. What road or street does Catherine ask Jordan to direct her toward?
5. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)