|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Bridget Smythe.
(b) Maggie McBride.
(c) Enid Pritt.
(d) Peggy Martin.
2. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
3. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
4. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
5. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
(a) 5,000 tons.
(b) 6,000 tons.
(c) 10,000 pounds.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anna's birthdate?
2. Where does Catherine think she might go when the war is over?
3. What does Vogel have to eat when he meets with his wife?
4. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
5. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)