|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Harry Dalton born and raised?
2. When was Operation Kettledrum initiated?
(a) February 1944.
(b) March 1944.
(c) November 1943.
(d) October 1943.
3. What killed Anna's mother?
(b) Liver failure.
4. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
5. When does Neumann leave the bookshop in Chapter 47?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds of water can be displaced by the giant floating concrete structure code-named Phoenix?
2. When Jordan makes his first monitored call to Catherine in Vicary's presence, where does Jordan ask her to meet him for lunch?
3. How long does it take the Metropolitan Police to set up roadblocks after Vicary calls?
4. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
5. How long ago had Mary left Ireland?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)