|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To deliver some furniture.
(b) To deliver some groceries.
(c) To fix a boiler.
(d) To fix plumbing.
2. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
3. How tall is Neumann?
(a) 6 ft.
(b) 6 ft. 2 in.
(c) 5 ft. 11 in.
(d) 5 ft. 6 in.
4. How do the police say that Vernon and his girlfriend died?
(a) Stabbed through the hearts.
(b) Shot in the back.
(c) Throats slit.
(d) Stabbed through the eyes.
5. Who runs the emergency ward at St. Thomas Hospital?
(a) Enid Pritt.
(b) Bridget Smythe.
(c) Peggy Martin.
(d) Maggie McBride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
2. When did Boothby bring Hawke to MI5?
3. Who cooks food for Vicary and the others who are working on operation Kettledrum?
4. What military rank does Vicary hold?
5. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)