|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
2. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
(a) 7:30 p.m.
(b) 6:30 p.m.
(c) Shortly before 6 p.m.
(d) Shortly before 7 p.m.
3. What is Shepherd Ramsey's wife's name?
4. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To fix plumbing.
(b) To deliver some groceries.
(c) To fix a boiler.
(d) To deliver some furniture.
5. In Chapter 39, what time does Catherine photograph the Kettledrum material?
(a) 1:45 a.m.
(b) 2:45 a.m.
(c) 4:45 a.m.
(d) 3:45 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Government Code and Cipher School located?
2. How many years did Catherine live in the United States when she was a girl?
3. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the little girl with a broken arm in the emergency room that Catherine helps?
4. How old is Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg?
5. What did Schellenberg's father do for a living?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)