|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
2. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
3. How close does Vicary believe a U-boat would come close to shore?
(a) No closer than 5 miles.
(b) No closer than 8 miles.
(c) 4 miles.
(d) 7 miles.
4. Where is the boat located that Dogherty has hired to create an escape route for Neumann and Catherine?
5. In Chapter 43, how many times has Catherine Blake photographed batches of Kettledrum documents?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the latest time that a U-boat could sail because of the dawn?
2. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
3. How many photographs does Vicary have to look through before he spots someone who might be the agent who picks up Catherine's information?
4. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
5. Who does Boothy want Vicary to take with him when he goes to head up the search on the ground?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)