|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Helen and David been married?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 25 years.
2. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
(a) 6:30 p.m.
(b) Shortly before 6 p.m.
(c) Shortly before 7 p.m.
(d) 7:30 p.m.
3. How close does Vicary believe a U-boat would come close to shore?
(a) 4 miles.
(b) 7 miles.
(c) No closer than 8 miles.
(d) No closer than 5 miles.
4. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Camp 030.
(b) Camp 040.
(c) Camp 050.
(d) Camp 020.
5. In Chapter 43, how many times has Catherine Blake photographed batches of Kettledrum documents?
Short Answer Questions
1. What road does Neumann plan to take to get them as close as possible to the waiting boat?
2. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
3. After leaving Helen, who does Vicary see Grace drive away with?
4. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
5. What is the latest time that a U-boat could sail because of the dawn?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)