|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 43, how many times has Catherine Blake photographed batches of Kettledrum documents?
2. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Camp 040.
(b) Camp 050.
(c) Camp 020.
(d) Camp 030.
3. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Prior Manor.
(b) Windmere House.
(c) Wickett Manor.
(d) Latchmere House.
4. Why did Eunice Wright think that two men were coming to her boarding house when a van parked in front of her house?
(a) To fix a boiler.
(b) To deliver some furniture.
(c) To fix plumbing.
(d) To deliver some groceries.
5. What is the latest time that a U-boat could sail because of the dawn?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the boat located that Dogherty has hired to create an escape route for Neumann and Catherine?
2. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
3. How many different nationalities can Catherine pass as?
4. Where was Vicary supposed to meet Helen for lunch?
5. What road does Neumann plan to take to get them as close as possible to the waiting boat?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)