|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Windmere House.
(b) Latchmere House.
(c) Wickett Manor.
(d) Prior Manor.
2. How long have Helen and David been married?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 35 years.
3. What type of plane takes Vicary to the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(b) Gloster Meteor.
(d) Hawker Typhoon.
4. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
(c) .45 caliber pistol.
(d) P38 pistol.
5. How close does Vicary believe a U-boat would come close to shore?
(a) No closer than 5 miles.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 7 miles.
(d) No closer than 8 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
2. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
3. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
4. Where does Catherine tell Neumann that she wants to go to after they escape?
5. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)