|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many different nationalities can Catherine pass as?
2. What type of plane takes Vicary to the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(a) Hawker Typhoon.
(b) Gloster Meteor.
3. How much did Dogherty pay a man to have his boat ready anytime, day or night?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
4. In Chapter 43, how long does Catherine lead the watchers on a merry chase?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
5. What is Vernon Pope drinking when Catherine arrives at the warehouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Neumann get into a fight with Martin Colville?
2. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
3. What type of a weapon does Catherine carry when she goes to the Popes' warehouse in Chapter 21?
4. What subject does Alice Simpson teach?
5. What's the largest town in the area where Vicary wants to concentrate his resources?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)