|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How close does Vicary believe a U-boat would come close to shore?
(a) 7 miles.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) No closer than 5 miles.
(d) No closer than 8 miles.
2. Where does Neumann get into a fight with Martin Colville?
(a) Outside a pub.
(b) On the beach.
(c) At Dogherty's farm.
(d) At Martin's place.
3. What instrument did Becker play before becoming a spy?
(c) French horn.
4. In what park do Helen and Vicary walk along a footpath in Chapter 46?
(a) Battersea Park.
(b) St. James Park.
(c) Greenwich Royal Park.
(d) Richmond Park.
5. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
(a) At least an hour.
(b) About a half an hour.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the orderly who gets the address for Catherine from St. Thomas Hospital?
2. What road does Neumann plan to take to get them as close as possible to the waiting boat?
3. What name has Vicary given a degenerate lorry driver who is part of Vicary's imaginative spy network?
4. How long have Helen and David been married?
5. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)