|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What military designation does the place have where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Camp 030.
(b) Camp 020.
(c) Camp 050.
(d) Camp 040.
2. Where does Vicary want to pour his men and resources?
3. What time is it when Catherine bumps into Peter Jordan?
(a) Shortly before 6 p.m.
(b) 6:30 p.m.
(c) Shortly before 7 p.m.
(d) 7:30 p.m.
4. What used to be the name of the place where Becker is imprisoned?
(a) Latchmere House.
(b) Windmere House.
(c) Prior Manor.
(d) Wickett Manor.
5. What type of plane takes Vicary to the RAF base outside Grimsby?
(b) Hawker Typhoon.
(d) Gloster Meteor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How close does Vicary believe a U-boat would come close to shore?
2. In Chapter 43, how many times has Catherine Blake photographed batches of Kettledrum documents?
3. What's the largest town in the area where Vicary wants to concentrate his resources?
4. What road does Neumann plan to take to get them as close as possible to the waiting boat?
5. How long will it take the spies to sail five miles out to sea?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)