1. Why did Beatrice Pymm die?
(a) Because she stepped in front of a car.
(b) Because she fell in the river and drowned.
(c) Because she interrupted a robbery.
(d) Because she missed the last bus to Ipswich.
2. How old is Beatrice Pymm?
3. In what language is Beatrice Pymm's murderer singing after stabbing Beatrice?
4. Where did the sand come from that formed a beach at the back of the Lauterbach mansion?
(c) Rhode Island.
(d) New Jersey.
5. Where did Peter Jordan go to college?
(a) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
(b) University of California-Berkley.
(c) Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
(d) Texas A&M.
6. Which opera does Hardegan recommend seeing that is starring Herbert Janssen?
(a) Tristan und Isolde.
(b) Das Rheingold.
7. When did Vicary and Churchill become friends?
(a) Winter of 1936.
(b) Autumn of 1935.
(c) Spring of 1934.
(d) Summer of 1933.
8. At what temperature must the bathwater be in Churchill's tub?
(a) 95 degrees.
(b) 104 degrees.
(c) 100 degrees.
(d) 90 degrees.
This section contains 3,054 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)