|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is determinism threatened by?
(a) Heisenberg uncertainty.
(b) Hartford supertheory.
(c) Walter's metaphysical drive.
(d) Magical Realism.
2. What partially restores determinism as a view?
(a) Quantum leaps.
(b) Quantum mechanics.
(c) Quantum curvature.
(d) Quantum hopes.
3. What kind of energy density might an advanced civilization be able to create?
(a) An energy density infinite on a level ground.
(b) An energy density finite on a time boundary.
(c) An energy density infinite on a spatial boundary.
(d) An energy density finite on a spatial plane.
4. What does Hawking say might happen if humans don't destroy themselves?
(a) Humans will spread to other planets.
(b) Humans will need to ration food.
(c) Humans will need to procreate rapidly.
(d) Humans will find a way to live on the Earth forever.
5. What does the p-brane model show about information?
(a) Information will be captured in the p-brane waves' wave functions.
(b) Information cannot be captured.
(c) Information will escape a bit at a time through waves.
(d) Information can be channeled through bell curves and wave functions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Name two things that are doubling every forty years.
2. How could time travel be possible?
3. What kind of philosophy do black holes have?
4. How does Hawking describe exploring the galaxy?
5. What are cosmic strings?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)