|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hawking say might happen if humans don't destroy themselves?
(a) Humans will find a way to live on the Earth forever.
(b) Humans will need to procreate rapidly.
(c) Humans will need to ration food.
(d) Humans will spread to other planets.
2. How does Hawking describe himself?
(a) A positivist.
(b) A relationist.
(c) A negativist.
(d) An optimist.
3. What may computers also have like human brains?
(a) Multiple energies.
(b) Multiple dimensions.
(c) Parallel processing.
(d) Computational processing.
4. According to Hawking, what lies ahead in the future if no great disaster occurs?
(a) Improving animal genetics.
(b) Improving the quality of life for all humans.
(c) Improving human genetics.
(d) Improving human morals.
5. What kind of explanation does Hawking give for how it might be possible to travel through time?
(d) Blanket statement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of probability must this universe generate to produce a macroscopic time loop?
2. What question does Hawking ask about extraterrestrials?
3. What can p-branes absorb?
4. How could time travel be possible?
5. On what scale does Hawking think time travel occurs?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)