|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of fluctuations do we have to consider to answer whether or not time travel is possible?
(a) Spatial fluctuations.
(b) Geological fluctuations.
(c) Quantum fluctuations.
(d) Spacetime fluctuations.
2. Name two things that are doubling every forty years.
(a) Kohl states and energy acceleration.
(b) Energy density and population.
(c) Magnetism and force.
(d) Population and electricity consumption.
3. How is the following quote finished: "The human race needs to improve its mental and physical qualities to deal with an...?"
(a) Increasingly complex world.
(b) Interesting and diversive world.
(c) Increasingly simple world.
(d) Intuitive and diverse world.
4. What are wormholes?
(a) Holes between which space and time travel.
(b) Molecules of open space.
(c) Tubes of spacetime that connect different regions of space and time.
(d) Units of spacetime that connect similar regions of space and time.
5. How does Hawking state particle states be represented?
(a) With light functions.
(b) With wave functions.
(c) With satellite functions.
(d) With bell curves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the p-brane model show about information?
2. How does Hawking describe himself?
3. What may computers also have like human brains?
4. When particles hit p-branes, what are produced?
5. What laws might allow space-time to warp to allow a spaceship to travel through the past?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)