|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of energy density might an advanced civilization be able to create?
(a) An energy density finite on a spatial plane.
(b) An energy density infinite on a level ground.
(c) An energy density finite on a time boundary.
(d) An energy density infinite on a spatial boundary.
2. For nearly all of history, what has moved forward?
(b) The Earth.
3. What would a civilization have to do to build a time machine?
(a) Create a new cosmos.
(b) Surpass a time travel "horizon."
(c) Generate enough heat to fuel the time machine's engines.
(d) Preclude the time travel paradox.
4. What kind of probability must this universe generate to produce a macroscopic time loop?
(a) A no boundary probability.
(b) A functional probability.
(c) A high enough probability.
(d) A low enough probability.
5. What kind of philosophy do black holes have?
(a) A present philosophy.
(b) A mature philosophy.
(c) A contemporary philosophy.
(d) An escape philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hawking state particle states be represented?
2. When was absolute time overthrown as an idea?
3. As the brain increases in size, what may become slower as it grows more complex?
4. In what kind of theory does matter behave according to quantum theory?
5. What does Hawking think black holes radiate?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)