Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can one find black holes?
(a) By finding matter that orbits around a seemingly invisible object.
(b) By seeking out the matter that revolves around finite space.
(c) By finding the mass of everything invisible.
(d) By seeking out the matter that orbits around a visible object.
2. What kind of advanced development does Hawking predict for humanity?
(a) Social development.
(b) Weapon development.
(c) Biological and electronic development.
(d) Religious development.
3. What famous quote is attributed to physicist John Wheeler?
(a) A black hole has no hair.
(b) A black hole has two hairs.
(c) A black hole is bald.
(d) A black hole is wearing a wig.
4. What can p-branes absorb?
5. What outline of cosmic strings is flat?
(a) Space-time outline.
(b) Wave outline.
(c) Atomic outline.
(d) Spatial outline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are singularities?
2. What does Hawking think black holes radiate?
3. How does Hawking state particle states be represented?
4. What does Hawking think one can do to positive vacuum energy?
5. What kind of theory do we not have yet that is essential to figuring out time travel?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)