|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Einstein move in 1914?
(d) New York.
2. What is vacuum energy's force inverse to?
3. What did Hawking and Hartle believe the universe may not have?
(a) A narrow scope.
(b) A time condition.
(c) A boundary.
(d) A broad scope.
4. What does TOE stand for?
(a) Theory of Everywhere.
(b) Theory of Excellence.
(c) Theory of Everything.
(d) Theory on Ether.
5. What does relativity show about the speed of light?
(a) The speed of light is dependent upon gravity.
(b) The speed of light is independent of will.
(c) The speed of light will appear constant.
(d) The speed of light is an illusion of motion.
6. What did Einstein resist to admit that general relativity implied if all the stars died?
(a) The universe would come to an end.
(b) The universe would collapse and recreate itself.
(c) The universe would never die.
(d) The universe would never have existed.
7. If there is a low amount of matter in the universe what will happen?
(a) The universe will never expand.
(b) The universe will explode.
(c) The universe will stop expanding in two span.
(d) The universe will expand forever.
8. What did the philosopher Immanuel Kant worry about concerning time and Newton's model?
(a) That Newton's model was too irrelevant.
(b) That Newton's model was disproportionate.
(c) This this implied time was finite.
(d) That this implied time was infinite.
9. What can Einstein's General Relativity be combined with?
(a) Atomic philosophy.
(b) Multiple histories.
(c) Quantum biology.
(d) Molecular geology.
10. What may be a law of nature?
11. According to Popper, what happens if positivism is true?
(a) We cannot believe in time.
(b) We lose all negativity.
(c) We cannot say what space is.
(d) We cannot say what time is.
12. What does the universe's real-time history determine, according to Hawking and Hartle?
(a) Its imaginary time history and vice versa.
(b) Its historical fictions.
(c) Its third-eye time history.
(d) Its fictional time history.
13. What two things are considered capable of shaping space-time, according to Einstein?
(a) Mass and energy.
(b) Matter and weight.
(c) Gravity and space.
(d) Time and conclusion.
14. Who later showed that general relativity implied the Big Bang?
(a) Stephen Hawking and Matthew Williams.
(b) Allen Walton and Roger Penrose.
(c) Stephen Hawking and Roger Penrose.
(d) Allen Walton and Zion Greenlee.
15. What theory of Einstein's contradicted Newton's law of gravity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What may the no boundary condition imply?
2. What does general relativity combine time with space to form?
3. How are galaxies distributed through space?
4. When was Einstein born?
5. What can one not curve space without also curving?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)