|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the universe's real-time history determine, according to Hawking and Hartle?
(a) Its historical fictions.
(b) Its fictional time history.
(c) Its imaginary time history and vice versa.
(d) Its third-eye time history.
2. What can Einstein's General Relativity be combined with?
(a) Atomic philosophy.
(b) Multiple histories.
(c) Molecular geology.
(d) Quantum biology.
3. How did the universe initially expand?
(a) Rapidly and then more slowly.
(b) Markedly slow.
(c) Fully and then not at all.
(d) Increasingly quick.
4. Who produced the theory about curved spaces?
(a) George Markowitz.
(b) Georg Reimann.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Professor Marx.
5. What did this theory of curved spaces help Einstein and Marcel Grossman to do?
(a) Build another theory.
(b) Mark time accurately.
(c) Curve space.
(d) Generate a proof.
6. Where did Einstein move in 1914?
(a) New York.
7. What is thought to expand at an accelerating rate in our universe?
8. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
(a) Berlin and Kohn.
(b) Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
(c) Paris and London.
(d) Honolulu and Maui.
9. What two things are considered capable of shaping space-time, according to Einstein?
(a) Gravity and space.
(b) Matter and weight.
(c) Mass and energy.
(d) Time and conclusion.
10. What may be a law of nature?
11. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
(a) Technical Teaching School.
(b) The Seattle School of Law.
(c) Simmons Seminary.
(d) The Federal Polytechnic School.
12. What does TOE stand for?
(a) Theory of Everything.
(b) Theory of Everywhere.
(c) Theory of Excellence.
(d) Theory on Ether.
13. What did Hubble find about collections of stars?
(a) Black holes can be found within large collections of stars.
(b) They are sometimes red-shifted and blue-shifted.
(c) Collections of stars always have two megastars.
(d) Super novas are common in collections of stars.
14. Because galaxies are not far apart, fifteen billion years ago what might have occurred?
(a) A solar system was reduced to ten atoms.
(b) A "Big Bang."
(c) A light was turned on.
(d) An earthquake.
15. What can one not curve space without also curving?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does general relativity combine time with space to form?
2. What is one of the twentieth century's greatest discoveries?
3. What was everywhere when the universe was small?
4. What can we not coherently ask about the way the universe is?
5. What may imaginary time surfaces actually be?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)