|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What equation shows mass and energy are equivalent?
(a) G = cm2.
(b) E = mc2.
(c) G = mc3.
(d) E = cm3.
2. What is one of the twentieth century's greatest discoveries?
(a) The earth will be uninhabitable in fifty years.
(b) The universe is expanding.
(c) The universe is collapsing.
(d) There are extraterrestrials.
3. How do objects in space-time attempt to move?
(a) In straight lines.
(b) In loops.
(c) In boxes.
(d) In curves.
4. What does time have?
(a) A being.
(b) A mark.
(c) A presence.
(d) A shape.
5. What does supersymmetry imply?
(a) That gamma rays have a spin property.
(b) That particles had a spin property.
(c) That molecules have a spin property.
(d) That strings have a spin property.
6. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
7. What is vacuum energy's force inverse to?
8. What did Penrose and Hawking demonstrate concerning General Relativity?
(a) The universe started with a tiny whirpool of light.
(b) The universe will end with a massive explosion.
(c) The universe will collapse in a hundred years.
(d) The universe started with a massive explosion.
9. What two things are considered capable of shaping space-time, according to Einstein?
(a) Mass and energy.
(b) Gravity and space.
(c) Time and conclusion.
(d) Matter and weight.
10. According to Popper, what happens if positivism is true?
(a) We cannot say what space is.
(b) We cannot say what time is.
(c) We lose all negativity.
(d) We cannot believe in time.
11. What does Hawking think is beneficial concerning matter?
(a) Matter is converted into energy from periscopal fields.
(b) Energy is converted into matter from gravitational fields.
(c) Mass is converted into matter from gravitational fields.
(d) Matter is converted into weight.
12. Why is it important that the sky is dark?
(a) It demonstrates that light hasn't reached every point in the universe.
(b) It demonstrates that the universe must have a light switch.
(c) It demonstrates that the dark extends further than the light.
(d) It demonstrates that the sky is more inclined to darker tones.
13. What can Einstein's General Relativity be combined with?
(a) Molecular geology.
(b) Atomic philosophy.
(c) Multiple histories.
(d) Quantum biology.
14. How are galaxies distributed through space?
(a) Roughly uniformly.
(b) Every two fathoms.
(d) Roughly diversely.
15. What is a p = 2 brane?
(a) A surface.
(b) A geometrical unit.
(c) A wall.
(d) A ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What may the universe not have, given quantum mechanics?
2. Who did Einstein encourage to begin nuclear research?
3. What did Einstein assume about scientific laws?
4. What do models based on imaginary time make?
5. Where did Einstein accept a position?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)