|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Brane New World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Einstein receive the Nobel prize?
2. What is the other name for the M-Theory?
(a) The Theory of the Universe.
(b) The Matter of Things.
(c) The Theory of Everything.
(d) The Magnificent Question.
3. What sort of lengths do P-branes have?
(a) Directional lengths.
(b) Horizonal lengths.
(c) Vertical lengths.
(d) Circular lengths.
4. What is vacuum energy's force inverse to?
5. What is doubling its computational power every eighteen months?
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic of black holes has been stated as never having been observed?
2. What does Hawking say extraterrestrials might be like?
3. What does Hawking compare to brains in the complexity versus speed trade-off?
4. What does the p-brane model show about information?
5. What does TOE stand for?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)