|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Brane New World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dimensions may the universe be composed of?
(a) More than four.
2. What is determinism threatened by?
(a) Heisenberg uncertainty.
(b) Magical Realism.
(c) Walter's metaphysical drive.
(d) Hartford supertheory.
3. What will be preserved if this equation determines the wave function?
(b) Three quarter-determinism.
(c) One quarter-determinism.
(d) Full determinism.
4. What theories implied that supersymmetric field particles should have superpartners?
(a) Supergravity theories.
(b) Supertheoric partner theories.
(c) Particle accelerator theories.
(d) Symmetric movement theories.
5. What have serious effects on a quantum theory of gravity?
(a) Third state fluctuations.
(b) Ground state fluctuations.
(c) Fourth state fluctuations.
(d) Second state fluctuations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a p = 2 brane?
2. Who developed quantum theory?
3. How do most discussions of time travel begin?
4. What kind of world does Hawking say we live in?
5. In what kind of theory does matter behave according to quantum theory?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)