|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Brane New World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is vacuum energy's force inverse to?
2. What partially restores determinism as a view?
(a) Quantum curvature.
(b) Quantum hopes.
(c) Quantum leaps.
(d) Quantum mechanics.
3. What was the twentieth century's other complete conceptual revolution?
(a) Molecular biology.
(b) Quantum geology.
(c) Quantum theory.
(d) Molecular physics.
4. What may the universe not have, given quantum mechanics?
(a) A beginning and an ending.
(b) Infinite knowledge.
(c) Five histories.
(d) A single history or every possible history.
5. What will be preserved if this equation determines the wave function?
(a) One quarter-determinism.
(c) Three quarter-determinism.
(d) Full determinism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of radiation do we not see coming from evaporating black holes that we should see?
2. What outline of cosmic strings is flat?
3. What did nineteenth century scientists believe space was pervaded by?
4. What kind of energy density might an advanced civilization be able to create?
5. What did Einstein suggest concerning the speed of light?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)