|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Brane New World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What final state does Hawking wonder if humanity will ever reach?
(a) Geography and geology.
(b) Chemistry and physics.
(c) Ecology and biology.
(d) Science and technology.
2. What human conceptions did Einstein's papers change?
(a) Space, time, and reality.
(b) Time, ciphers, and values.
(c) Morals, virtues, and predilections.
(d) Love, warp speed, and imaginary time.
3. What is vacuum energy's force inverse to?
4. Where does one set of possibilities lie in relation to using the laws of physics to explore the galaxy?
5. Who produced the theory about curved spaces?
(a) Georg Reimann.
(b) Professor Marx.
(c) George Markowitz.
(d) Harvey Dent.
Short Answer Questions
1. If a brane was small what might happen?
2. What is the Planck length?
3. What kind of energy density might an advanced civilization be able to create?
4. What do the Schrodinger equations assume?
5. What kind of probability must this universe generate to produce a macroscopic time loop?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)