|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does one set of possibilities lie in relation to using the laws of physics to explore the galaxy?
2. What may computers also have like human brains?
(a) Computational processing.
(b) Parallel processing.
(c) Multiple dimensions.
(d) Multiple energies.
3. What can quantum theory represent?
(a) The shaping of space and time.
(b) The curves of space and time.
(c) The dimensions of spacetime.
(d) The model of a timewarp.
4. What can one not curve space without also curving?
5. What did Einstein resist to admit that general relativity implied if all the stars died?
(a) The universe would come to an end.
(b) The universe would never have existed.
(c) The universe would never die.
(d) The universe would collapse and recreate itself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theories implied that supersymmetric field particles should have superpartners?
2. What did Einstein suggest concerning the speed of light?
3. What equation will be able to determine the wave function for information?
4. How does Hawking think we should try to understand the beginning of the universe?
5. What may the no boundary condition imply?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)