|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen if energy escaped the black hole over time?
(a) Its fragrance would emit.
(b) Its light would fragment.
(c) Its temperature would rise.
(d) Its heat would escape as well.
2. What does much of the possibility of time travel depend on?
(a) Finding local spaces of negative energy.
(b) Finding contemporary spaces of positive energy.
(c) Finding infinite spaces of negative energy.
(d) Finding contemporary spaces of negative energy.
3. Because of the curvature of space-time, how do paths appear to bend?
(a) As if moved by a field.
(b) As if moved by magnets.
(c) As if moved by a plane.
(d) As if moved by gravity.
4. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
5. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
(a) Technical Teaching School.
(b) The Seattle School of Law.
(c) The Federal Polytechnic School.
(d) Simmons Seminary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of rotating Einstein universe does Hawking consider?
2. What have serious effects on a quantum theory of gravity?
3. What is determinism threatened by?
4. What do we need to describe what happens on the edge of the universe?
5. Where did Einstein accept a position?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)