|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was everywhere when the universe was small?
(a) Atomic effects.
(b) Quantum effects.
(c) Molecular effects.
(d) Particle effects.
2. What will be preserved if this equation determines the wave function?
(b) Full determinism.
(c) One quarter-determinism.
(d) Three quarter-determinism.
3. When was absolute time overthrown as an idea?
(a) Over 100 years ago.
(b) The idea was never overthrown.
(c) Ten years ago.
(d) Fifty years ago.
4. How are galaxies distributed through space?
(a) Roughly diversely.
(c) Roughly uniformly.
(d) Every two fathoms.
5. How did the universe initially expand?
(a) Fully and then not at all.
(b) Rapidly and then more slowly.
(c) Increasingly quick.
(d) Markedly slow.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what year was Einstein famous?
2. Name two things that are doubling every forty years.
3. Who developed quantum theory?
4. What does Hawking explain particles do not have?
5. If there is a low amount of matter in the universe what will happen?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)