|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one hundred thousand times faster than evolution?
(a) The increase in mass growth.
(b) The increase in energy states.
(c) The increase in information.
(d) The increase in population.
2. What does supersymmetry imply?
(a) That molecules have a spin property.
(b) That particles had a spin property.
(c) That strings have a spin property.
(d) That gamma rays have a spin property.
3. What do black holes absorb?
4. What can one not curve space without also curving?
5. Who were unconvinced by the ideas of an infinite past and future?
(a) Shalob and Khalatnikov.
(b) Penrose and Hawking.
(c) Lifshitz and Hawking.
(d) Popper and Newkowitz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Einstein move in 1914?
2. How many books a year are estimated to be published?
3. What theory of Einstein's contradicted Newton's law of gravity?
4. What famous quote is attributed to physicist John Wheeler?
5. How does Hawking think we should try to understand the beginning of the universe?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)