|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the size of biological brains limited by?
(a) Animo Acids.
(b) The genome.
(d) The womb.
2. According to Popper, what happens if positivism is true?
(a) We cannot say what time is.
(b) We cannot believe in time.
(c) We cannot say what space is.
(d) We lose all negativity.
3. According to Hawking, what lies ahead in the future if no great disaster occurs?
(a) Improving the quality of life for all humans.
(b) Improving human morals.
(c) Improving human genetics.
(d) Improving animal genetics.
4. What does general relativity combine time with space to form?
(a) Three-dimensional physics.
(b) Four-dimensional space-time.
(c) Five-dimensional warp speed.
(d) Two-dimensional planes.
5. What theories of relativity did Einstein advance?
(a) Normal and placid.
(b) Present perfect and past special.
(c) General and perfect.
(d) Special and general.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do models based on imaginary time make?
2. What made DNA obsolete as the only source of information about humans?
3. How can one find black holes?
4. What does Hawking believe we should try to understand?
5. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)