|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the size of biological brains limited by?
(b) The womb.
(c) Animo Acids.
(d) The genome.
2. What did one of Einstein's mathematical errors prevent Marcel and Einstein from doing?
(a) Going to the SpaceTime conference of 1954.
(b) Finishing the job in two weeks.
(c) Colloborating on a second effort.
(d) Formulating the appropriate equations.
3. What do string theories most notably lack?
4. What does Hawking think black holes radiate?
5. On what scale does Hawking think time travel occurs?
(a) An incredibly small scale.
(b) An incredibly low scale.
(c) An incredibly dense scale.
(d) An incredibly surface-level scale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believed they could interpret General Relativity so time had an infinite past and an infinite future?
2. What does Hawking compare to brains in the complexity versus speed trade-off?
3. What kind of evolution is described as random?
4. What does Hawking resist believing in?
5. What did nineteenth century scientists believe space was pervaded by?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)