|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does time not have apart from the universe?
(a) Futuristic tendencies.
(b) Independent meaning.
(c) Dependent meaning.
(d) Illegitimate significance.
2. What does Hawking explain particles do not have?
(a) Easily-shaped positions.
(b) Well-defined positions or velocities.
(c) Molecular shapes.
(d) Round-bodied physics.
3. What theory of Einstein's contradicted Newton's law of gravity?
4. What did this theory of curved spaces help Einstein and Marcel Grossman to do?
(a) Generate a proof.
(b) Curve space.
(c) Build another theory.
(d) Mark time accurately.
5. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
(a) Simmons Seminary.
(b) The Federal Polytechnic School.
(c) Technical Teaching School.
(d) The Seattle School of Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theories of relativity did Einstein advance?
2. Where did Einstein move in 1914?
3. What two things are considered capable of shaping space-time, according to Einstein?
4. How were people's views of space-time changed because of Einstein's work?
5. What kind of evolution is described as random?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)