|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of evolution is described as random?
2. Who were unconvinced by the ideas of an infinite past and future?
(a) Popper and Newkowitz.
(b) Lifshitz and Hawking.
(c) Shalob and Khalatnikov.
(d) Penrose and Hawking.
3. What may computers also have like human brains?
(a) Parallel processing.
(b) Multiple dimensions.
(c) Multiple energies.
(d) Computational processing.
4. If there is a low amount of matter in the universe what will happen?
(a) The universe will explode.
(b) The universe will never expand.
(c) The universe will stop expanding in two span.
(d) The universe will expand forever.
5. What was discovered in the 1970s that revealed a natural physical mechanism?
(a) A new sort of timewarp.
(b) A new sort of planck.
(c) A new sort of plane.
(d) A new sort of symmetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of lengths do P-branes have?
2. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
3. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
4. Which project produced Fat Man and Little Boy?
5. How did religious leaders respond to Hawking and Penrose's work?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)