|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How could time travel be possible?
(a) If circular reasoning existed.
(b) If wormholes existed.
(c) If time travel loops existed.
(d) If speed was inverse to time.
2. What are cosmic strings?
(a) Planes with narrowly etched furrows.
(b) Objects with length but tiny cross sections.
(c) Points between which waves connect.
(d) Sections of space divided into tiny lines.
3. What kind of evolution is described as random?
4. How does Hawking describe exploring the galaxy?
(a) Slow and tedious.
(b) Quick and methodical.
(c) Slow and easy.
(d) Fast and furious.
5. What does the universe's real-time history determine, according to Hawking and Hartle?
(a) Its historical fictions.
(b) Its imaginary time history and vice versa.
(c) Its third-eye time history.
(d) Its fictional time history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did one of Einstein's mathematical errors prevent Marcel and Einstein from doing?
2. How does Hawking state particle states be represented?
3. What are singularities?
4. What equation shows mass and energy are equivalent?
5. What did Einstein wish people to abandon concerning time?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)