|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Protecting the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Schrodinger equations assume?
(a) That speed is a constant.
(b) That time runs smoothly everywhere.
(c) That force is a product of gravity.
(d) That motion is inverse to acceleration.
2. When did Einstein receive the Nobel prize?
3. What does much of the possibility of time travel depend on?
(a) Finding contemporary spaces of negative energy.
(b) Finding contemporary spaces of positive energy.
(c) Finding infinite spaces of negative energy.
(d) Finding local spaces of negative energy.
4. What kind of explanation does Hawking give for how it might be possible to travel through time?
(a) Blanket statement.
5. What does the universe's real-time history determine, according to Hawking and Hartle?
(a) Its fictional time history.
(b) Its historical fictions.
(c) Its third-eye time history.
(d) Its imaginary time history and vice versa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was everywhere when the universe was small?
2. What is thought to expand at an accelerating rate in our universe?
3. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
4. What does Hawking resist believing in?
5. What outline of cosmic strings is flat?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)