|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Protecting the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hawking explain particles do not have?
(a) Easily-shaped positions.
(b) Well-defined positions or velocities.
(c) Molecular shapes.
(d) Round-bodied physics.
2. What does the universe's real-time history determine, according to Hawking and Hartle?
(a) Its fictional time history.
(b) Its third-eye time history.
(c) Its historical fictions.
(d) Its imaginary time history and vice versa.
3. What theories of relativity did Einstein advance?
(a) Present perfect and past special.
(b) Normal and placid.
(c) General and perfect.
(d) Special and general.
4. Who did Einstein encourage to begin nuclear research?
(a) President Roosevelt.
(b) President Grant.
(c) President Johnson.
(d) President Truman.
5. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can one not curve space without also curving?
2. If there is a low amount of matter in the universe what will happen?
3. Who later showed that general relativity implied the Big Bang?
4. What kind of probability must this universe generate to produce a macroscopic time loop?
5. What equation will be able to determine the wave function for information?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)