|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Protecting the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did this theory of curved spaces help Einstein and Marcel Grossman to do?
(a) Mark time accurately.
(b) Curve space.
(c) Build another theory.
(d) Generate a proof.
2. What human conceptions did Einstein's papers change?
(a) Space, time, and reality.
(b) Love, warp speed, and imaginary time.
(c) Time, ciphers, and values.
(d) Morals, virtues, and predilections.
3. What do string theories most notably lack?
4. How do most discussions of time travel begin?
(a) With special relativity.
(b) With longitudinal equations.
(c) With general relativity.
(d) With perpendicular theorems.
5. What equation will be able to determine the wave function for information?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hawking think black holes radiate?
2. Because galaxies are not far apart, fifteen billion years ago what might have occurred?
3. What kind of rotating Einstein universe does Hawking consider?
4. What do the Schrodinger equations assume?
5. What does Hawking explain particles do not have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)