|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Protecting the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
2. If there is a low amount of matter in the universe what will happen?
(a) The universe will expand forever.
(b) The universe will explode.
(c) The universe will never expand.
(d) The universe will stop expanding in two span.
3. How were people's views of space-time changed because of Einstein's work?
(a) Space-time became understood as a dynamic feature.
(b) Space-time became understood as a passive feature.
(c) No one's idea of space-time was changed.
(d) Space-time became irrelevant.
4. What laws might allow space-time to warp to allow a spaceship to travel through the past?
(a) The laws of physics.
(b) The laws of aerodynamics.
(c) The laws of calculus.
(d) The laws of geometry.
5. How could time travel be possible?
(a) If circular reasoning existed.
(b) If wormholes existed.
(c) If speed was inverse to time.
(d) If time travel loops existed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Einstein wish people to abandon concerning time?
2. Where did Einstein accept a position?
3. What can Einstein's General Relativity be combined with?
4. What does Hawking think black holes radiate?
5. How did physicists respond to Hawking and Penrose's work?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)