|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Protecting the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What barrier could wormholes break?
(a) The no-boundary barrier.
(b) The light barrier.
(c) The weight barrier.
(d) The sound barrier.
2. What can Einstein's General Relativity be combined with?
(a) Atomic philosophy.
(b) Molecular geology.
(c) Quantum biology.
(d) Multiple histories.
3. What may be a law of nature?
4. What is one reason Hawking takes multiple dimensions seriously?
(a) Expected relationships between diverse string thories.
(b) Unexpected relationships between multiple dimensions.
(c) Unexpected relationships between various string models.
(d) Conclusive relationships between plane models.
5. What do black holes absorb?
Short Answer Questions
1. What theory of Einstein's contradicted Newton's law of gravity?
2. What laws might allow space-time to warp to allow a spaceship to travel through the past?
3. What does Hawking resist believing in?
4. How could time travel be possible?
5. What theories implied that supersymmetric field particles should have superpartners?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)