|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Protecting the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who produced the theory about curved spaces?
(a) George Markowitz.
(b) Professor Marx.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Georg Reimann.
2. What paradox does time travel generate?
(a) The grandmother paradox.
(b) The light year paradox.
(c) The grandfather paradox.
(d) The snooze button paradox.
3. What can quantum theory represent?
(a) The curves of space and time.
(b) The shaping of space and time.
(c) The model of a timewarp.
(d) The dimensions of spacetime.
4. What do string theories most notably lack?
5. What is vacuum energy's force inverse to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Einstein suggest concerning the speed of light?
2. What did Einstein assume about scientific laws?
3. Who were unconvinced by the ideas of an infinite past and future?
4. By what year was Einstein famous?
5. What kind of philosophy do black holes have?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)