|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Protecting the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
2. What did Einstein suggest concerning the speed of light?
(a) Light is independent of time.
(b) Light is dependent on time.
(c) Light is dependent on motion.
(d) Light is independent of motion.
3. What does time have?
(a) A being.
(b) A mark.
(c) A shape.
(d) A presence.
4. Whom did Einstein later marry after his first marriage fell apart?
(a) His friend Margaret.
(b) His cousin Elsa.
(c) His brother's sister Mary.
(d) His sister's friend Eleanor.
5. How did physicists respond to Hawking and Penrose's work?
(a) They disliked the idea.
(b) They were delighted.
(c) They were insanely horrified.
(d) They were mystified.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does supersymmetry imply?
2. How do objects in space-time attempt to move?
3. What is thought to expand at an accelerating rate in our universe?
4. What does the Schrodinger equation specify?
5. How did religious leaders respond to Hawking and Penrose's work?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)