|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Protecting the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic of black holes has been stated as never having been observed?
2. What does the Schrodinger equation specify?
(a) The rate at which light function changes with speed.
(b) The rate at which bell curves change with motion.
(c) The rate at which wave function changes with time.
(d) The rate at which satellites operate particle states.
3. How could this energy density be created?
(a) By taking out virtual particles in a closed loop.
(b) By separating virtual particles from real particles.
(c) By dividing the molecules into fragments and then reassembling them.
(d) By creating new weights for each energy density.
4. What kind of energy density might an advanced civilization be able to create?
(a) An energy density infinite on a level ground.
(b) An energy density finite on a time boundary.
(c) An energy density finite on a spatial plane.
(d) An energy density infinite on a spatial boundary.
5. What can p-branes absorb?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Einstein accept a position?
2. By what year was Einstein famous?
3. What may the universe not have, given quantum mechanics?
4. How can half-determinism be preserved in relation to black holes?
5. Who later showed that general relativity implied the Big Bang?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)