|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Protecting the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Schrodinger equation specify?
(a) The rate at which light function changes with speed.
(b) The rate at which satellites operate particle states.
(c) The rate at which wave function changes with time.
(d) The rate at which bell curves change with motion.
2. What is vacuum energy's force inverse to?
3. In what realm of physics is it important to consider the Schrodinger equation?
(a) General theoretical physics.
(b) Medical theoretical physics.
(c) Contemporary theoretical physics.
(d) Special theoretical physics.
4. How do most discussions of time travel begin?
(a) With special relativity.
(b) With longitudinal equations.
(c) With general relativity.
(d) With perpendicular theorems.
5. If there is a low amount of matter in the universe what will happen?
(a) The universe will explode.
(b) The universe will expand forever.
(c) The universe will never expand.
(d) The universe will stop expanding in two span.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can p-branes predict?
2. What barrier could wormholes break?
3. Whom did Einstein later marry after his first marriage fell apart?
4. What was everywhere when the universe was small?
5. Because of the curvature of space-time, how do paths appear to bend?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)