|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Universe in a Nutshell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may the universe not have, given quantum mechanics?
(a) Infinite knowledge.
(b) A beginning and an ending.
(c) A single history or every possible history.
(d) Five histories.
2. When did Einstein receive the Nobel prize?
3. What may be a law of nature?
4. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
(a) Paris and London.
(b) Berlin and Kohn.
(c) Honolulu and Maui.
(d) Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
5. What may imaginary time surfaces actually be?
(a) Open planes.
(b) Curved surfaces.
(c) Closed lines.
(d) Closed surfaces.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Einstein born?
2. What did this theory of curved spaces help Einstein and Marcel Grossman to do?
3. What equation shows mass and energy are equivalent?
4. What two things are considered capable of shaping space-time, according to Einstein?
5. What is vacuum energy's force inverse to?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)