|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Universe in a Nutshell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who produced the theory about curved spaces?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) Georg Reimann.
(c) George Markowitz.
(d) Professor Marx.
2. Who were unconvinced by the ideas of an infinite past and future?
(a) Penrose and Hawking.
(b) Shalob and Khalatnikov.
(c) Popper and Newkowitz.
(d) Lifshitz and Hawking.
3. How many galaxies are there?
(a) One hundred thousand.
(b) Five million.
(c) Billions and billions.
(d) Two trillion.
4. What is vacuum energy's force inverse to?
5. What equation shows mass and energy are equivalent?
(a) G = mc3.
(b) E = mc2.
(c) G = cm2.
(d) E = cm3.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which project produced Fat Man and Little Boy?
2. What can Einstein's General Relativity be combined with?
3. Why is it important that the sky is dark?
4. Who believed they could interpret General Relativity so time had an infinite past and an infinite future?
5. When was Einstein born?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)