|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Shape of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Einstein move in 1914?
(c) New York.
2. What does time not have apart from the universe?
(a) Dependent meaning.
(b) Illegitimate significance.
(c) Independent meaning.
(d) Futuristic tendencies.
3. Which project produced Fat Man and Little Boy?
(a) The Manhattan Project.
(b) The Chicago Project.
(c) The Brooklyn Project.
(d) The Farside Project.
4. Who produced the theory about curved spaces?
(a) George Markowitz.
(b) Professor Marx.
(c) Georg Reimann.
(d) Harvey Dent.
5. What have serious effects on a quantum theory of gravity?
(a) Ground state fluctuations.
(b) Fourth state fluctuations.
(c) Third state fluctuations.
(d) Second state fluctuations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theories of relativity did Einstein advance?
2. What does Hawking believe any good scientific theory should be rooted in?
3. What can quantum theory represent?
4. What is a p = 2 brane?
5. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)