|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Shape of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
(a) The Seattle School of Law.
(b) Technical Teaching School.
(c) The Federal Polytechnic School.
(d) Simmons Seminary.
2. What did one of Einstein's mathematical errors prevent Marcel and Einstein from doing?
(a) Going to the SpaceTime conference of 1954.
(b) Formulating the appropriate equations.
(c) Colloborating on a second effort.
(d) Finishing the job in two weeks.
3. What did this theory of curved spaces help Einstein and Marcel Grossman to do?
(a) Mark time accurately.
(b) Generate a proof.
(c) Build another theory.
(d) Curve space.
4. Which project produced Fat Man and Little Boy?
(a) The Chicago Project.
(b) The Farside Project.
(c) The Manhattan Project.
(d) The Brooklyn Project.
5. What do string theories most notably lack?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do objects in space-time attempt to move?
2. Where did Einstein accept a position?
3. What theory of Einstein's contradicted Newton's law of gravity?
4. Whom did Einstein later marry after his first marriage fell apart?
5. What does time have?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)