|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Shape of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Popper, what happens if positivism is true?
(a) We cannot believe in time.
(b) We cannot say what space is.
(c) We cannot say what time is.
(d) We lose all negativity.
2. What does TOE stand for?
(a) Theory of Excellence.
(b) Theory on Ether.
(c) Theory of Everything.
(d) Theory of Everywhere.
3. What theory of Einstein's contradicted Newton's law of gravity?
4. By what year was Einstein famous?
5. What do string theories most notably lack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What have serious effects on a quantum theory of gravity?
2. What is one reason Hawking takes multiple dimensions seriously?
3. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
4. Whom did Einstein later marry after his first marriage fell apart?
5. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)