|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Shape of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
(a) The Seattle School of Law.
(b) The Federal Polytechnic School.
(c) Simmons Seminary.
(d) Technical Teaching School.
2. What do string theories most notably lack?
3. What is a p = 1 brane?
(a) A plane.
(b) A cone.
(c) A box.
(d) A string.
4. Where did Einstein move in 1914?
(c) New York.
5. What human conceptions did Einstein's papers change?
(a) Space, time, and reality.
(b) Time, ciphers, and values.
(c) Love, warp speed, and imaginary time.
(d) Morals, virtues, and predilections.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Einstein receive the Nobel prize?
2. What is one reason Hawking takes multiple dimensions seriously?
3. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
4. What theory of Einstein's contradicted Newton's law of gravity?
5. What did the philosopher Immanuel Kant worry about concerning time and Newton's model?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)