|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Shape of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theories implied that supersymmetric field particles should have superpartners?
(a) Symmetric movement theories.
(b) Supergravity theories.
(c) Supertheoric partner theories.
(d) Particle accelerator theories.
2. Who developed quantum theory?
(a) Percy Max.
(b) Max Planck.
(c) Max Wurst.
(d) Max Jeoff.
3. What theory of Einstein's contradicted Newton's law of gravity?
4. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
(a) Simmons Seminary.
(b) The Seattle School of Law.
(c) The Federal Polytechnic School.
(d) Technical Teaching School.
5. What sort of lengths do P-branes have?
(a) Horizonal lengths.
(b) Vertical lengths.
(c) Directional lengths.
(d) Circular lengths.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did one of Einstein's mathematical errors prevent Marcel and Einstein from doing?
2. What did nineteenth century scientists believe space was pervaded by?
3. What equation shows mass and energy are equivalent?
4. By what year was Einstein famous?
5. What did Einstein wish people to abandon concerning time?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)