|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Shape of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of the curvature of space-time, how do paths appear to bend?
(a) As if moved by a plane.
(b) As if moved by magnets.
(c) As if moved by gravity.
(d) As if moved by a field.
2. What does TOE stand for?
(a) Theory on Ether.
(b) Theory of Everywhere.
(c) Theory of Everything.
(d) Theory of Excellence.
3. What human conceptions did Einstein's papers change?
(a) Time, ciphers, and values.
(b) Morals, virtues, and predilections.
(c) Space, time, and reality.
(d) Love, warp speed, and imaginary time.
4. According to Popper, what happens if positivism is true?
(a) We cannot say what space is.
(b) We lose all negativity.
(c) We cannot believe in time.
(d) We cannot say what time is.
5. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
(a) Paris and London.
(b) Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
(c) Honolulu and Maui.
(d) Berlin and Kohn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does time have?
2. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
3. When was Einstein born?
4. What have serious effects on a quantum theory of gravity?
5. What does supersymmetry imply?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)