|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, A Brief History of Relativity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which project produced Fat Man and Little Boy?
(a) The Manhattan Project.
(b) The Brooklyn Project.
(c) The Chicago Project.
(d) The Farside Project.
2. What did this theory of curved spaces help Einstein and Marcel Grossman to do?
(a) Generate a proof.
(b) Curve space.
(c) Mark time accurately.
(d) Build another theory.
3. Who produced the theory about curved spaces?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) Professor Marx.
(c) Georg Reimann.
(d) George Markowitz.
4. What was the twentieth century's other complete conceptual revolution?
(a) Quantum geology.
(b) Molecular physics.
(c) Quantum theory.
(d) Molecular biology.
5. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
(a) Paris and London.
(b) Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
(c) Berlin and Kohn.
(d) Honolulu and Maui.
Short Answer Questions
1. What equation shows mass and energy are equivalent?
2. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
3. What two things are considered capable of shaping space-time, according to Einstein?
4. When did Einstein receive the Nobel prize?
5. What human conceptions did Einstein's papers change?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)