|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, A Brief History of Relativity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things are considered capable of shaping space-time, according to Einstein?
(a) Matter and weight.
(b) Time and conclusion.
(c) Mass and energy.
(d) Gravity and space.
2. Where did Einstein move in 1914?
(c) New York.
3. Who did Einstein encourage to begin nuclear research?
(a) President Roosevelt.
(b) President Johnson.
(c) President Truman.
(d) President Grant.
4. Who developed quantum theory?
(a) Max Jeoff.
(b) Max Planck.
(c) Percy Max.
(d) Max Wurst.
5. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
(a) Berlin and Kohn.
(b) Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
(c) Honolulu and Maui.
(d) Paris and London.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
2. Who produced the theory about curved spaces?
3. What equation shows mass and energy are equivalent?
4. How were people's views of space-time changed because of Einstein's work?
5. When did Einstein receive the Nobel prize?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)