|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, A Brief History of Relativity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Einstein accept a position?
(a) The Prussian Academy of Science.
(b) The German Academy of Science.
(c) The Italian Academy of Science.
(d) The American Academy of Science.
2. What did Einstein assume about scientific laws?
(a) Laws are always fallible.
(b) Most laws need to be rewritten.
(c) Laws are never fallible.
(d) Laws should remain constant in the view of all observers.
3. When was Einstein born?
4. What equation shows mass and energy are equivalent?
(a) E = mc2.
(b) G = mc3.
(c) E = cm3.
(d) G = cm2.
5. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did one of Einstein's mathematical errors prevent Marcel and Einstein from doing?
2. Whom did Einstein later marry after his first marriage fell apart?
3. What two things are considered capable of shaping space-time, according to Einstein?
4. What did this theory of curved spaces help Einstein and Marcel Grossman to do?
5. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)