|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what scale does Hawking think time travel occurs?
(a) An incredibly dense scale.
(b) An incredibly surface-level scale.
(c) An incredibly low scale.
(d) An incredibly small scale.
2. What did Strominger and Vafa postulate in 1996?
(a) That black holes are composed of p-branes.
(b) That black holes are empty.
(c) That black holes are composed of f-branes.
(d) That black holes house new worlds.
3. What can one not curve space without also curving?
4. What equation will be able to determine the wave function for information?
5. What can Einstein's General Relativity be combined with?
(a) Quantum biology.
(b) Molecular geology.
(c) Multiple histories.
(d) Atomic philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does general relativity combine time with space to form?
2. What does Hawking think black holes radiate?
3. What is one of the twentieth century's greatest discoveries?
4. What did nineteenth century scientists believe space was pervaded by?
5. How were people's views of space-time changed because of Einstein's work?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)