|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the universe initially expand?
(a) Rapidly and then more slowly.
(b) Markedly slow.
(c) Increasingly quick.
(d) Fully and then not at all.
2. What equation will be able to determine the wave function for information?
3. In what realm of physics is it important to consider the Schrodinger equation?
(a) Medical theoretical physics.
(b) General theoretical physics.
(c) Contemporary theoretical physics.
(d) Special theoretical physics.
4. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
(a) The Federal Polytechnic School.
(b) Simmons Seminary.
(c) The Seattle School of Law.
(d) Technical Teaching School.
5. What do we need to describe what happens on the edge of the universe?
(a) Finite structures.
(b) Limited perceptions.
(c) Boundary laws.
(d) Boundary conditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. When particles hit p-branes, what are produced?
2. How can half-determinism be preserved in relation to black holes?
3. What paradox does time travel generate?
4. When was absolute time overthrown as an idea?
5. What did Hawking and Hartle believe the universe may not have?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)