|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hawking explain particles do not have?
(a) Round-bodied physics.
(b) Molecular shapes.
(c) Well-defined positions or velocities.
(d) Easily-shaped positions.
2. Where does one set of possibilities lie in relation to using the laws of physics to explore the galaxy?
3. What does general relativity combine time with space to form?
(a) Four-dimensional space-time.
(b) Three-dimensional physics.
(c) Five-dimensional warp speed.
(d) Two-dimensional planes.
4. What does the Schrodinger equation specify?
(a) The rate at which light function changes with speed.
(b) The rate at which satellites operate particle states.
(c) The rate at which wave function changes with time.
(d) The rate at which bell curves change with motion.
5. How do most discussions of time travel begin?
(a) With perpendicular theorems.
(b) With special relativity.
(c) With longitudinal equations.
(d) With general relativity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can one not curve space without also curving?
2. What do the Schrodinger equations assume?
3. What is a p = 2 brane?
4. How were people's views of space-time changed because of Einstein's work?
5. What does Hawking think one can do to positive vacuum energy?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)