|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be preserved if this equation determines the wave function?
(a) Three quarter-determinism.
(b) Full determinism.
(c) One quarter-determinism.
2. Name two things that are doubling every forty years.
(a) Kohl states and energy acceleration.
(b) Energy density and population.
(c) Magnetism and force.
(d) Population and electricity consumption.
3. What does Hawking think is beneficial concerning matter?
(a) Energy is converted into matter from gravitational fields.
(b) Matter is converted into energy from periscopal fields.
(c) Matter is converted into weight.
(d) Mass is converted into matter from gravitational fields.
4. What is thought to expand at an accelerating rate in our universe?
5. How many books a year are estimated to be published?
(a) Four hundred thousand books.
(b) Two hundred thousand books.
(c) Three hundred thousand books.
(d) One thousand books.
Short Answer Questions
1. When particles hit p-branes, what are produced?
2. What would happen if energy escaped the black hole over time?
3. What are wormholes?
4. How is the following quote finished: "The human race needs to improve its mental and physical qualities to deal with an...?"
5. If there is a low amount of matter in the universe what will happen?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)