|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason Hawking takes multiple dimensions seriously?
(a) Unexpected relationships between multiple dimensions.
(b) Unexpected relationships between various string models.
(c) Expected relationships between diverse string thories.
(d) Conclusive relationships between plane models.
2. What kind of philosophy do black holes have?
(a) An escape philosophy.
(b) A mature philosophy.
(c) A present philosophy.
(d) A contemporary philosophy.
3. What does Hawking think black holes radiate?
4. What does time not have apart from the universe?
(a) Futuristic tendencies.
(b) Illegitimate significance.
(c) Dependent meaning.
(d) Independent meaning.
5. What made DNA obsolete as the only source of information about humans?
(a) Quantum theory.
Short Answer Questions
1. How could time travel be possible?
2. What would a civilization have to do to build a time machine?
3. When was absolute time overthrown as an idea?
4. Who did Einstein encourage to begin nuclear research?
5. What are cosmic strings?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)