|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Shape of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the twentieth century's other complete conceptual revolution?
(a) Molecular biology.
(b) Quantum theory.
(c) Molecular physics.
(d) Quantum geology.
2. What do models based on imaginary time make?
(a) Blanket superstitions.
(b) False predictions.
(c) Innumerable falsities.
(d) Good predictions.
3. What can quantum theory represent?
(a) The shaping of space and time.
(b) The model of a timewarp.
(c) The dimensions of spacetime.
(d) The curves of space and time.
4. What theories implied that supersymmetric field particles should have superpartners?
(a) Supergravity theories.
(b) Particle accelerator theories.
(c) Supertheoric partner theories.
(d) Symmetric movement theories.
5. What does time not have apart from the universe?
(a) Futuristic tendencies.
(b) Independent meaning.
(c) Illegitimate significance.
(d) Dependent meaning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
2. Who produced the theory about curved spaces?
3. How did physicists respond to Hawking and Penrose's work?
4. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
5. What did Einstein suggest concerning the speed of light?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)