|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Shape of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of lengths do P-branes have?
(a) Horizonal lengths.
(b) Circular lengths.
(c) Vertical lengths.
(d) Directional lengths.
2. What is intuitive to think about the "ground state" or stationary state of an object?
(a) This object would thrive in a black hole.
(b) This object would have zero energy.
(c) This object would have two energies.
(d) This object would have multiple energies.
3. What human conceptions did Einstein's papers change?
(a) Morals, virtues, and predilections.
(b) Love, warp speed, and imaginary time.
(c) Space, time, and reality.
(d) Time, ciphers, and values.
4. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
(a) The Federal Polytechnic School.
(b) Technical Teaching School.
(c) Simmons Seminary.
(d) The Seattle School of Law.
5. What is a p = 2 brane?
(a) A wall.
(b) A surface.
(c) A geometrical unit.
(d) A ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
2. By what year was Einstein famous?
3. What theories of relativity did Einstein advance?
4. Where did Einstein move in 1914?
5. How were people's views of space-time changed because of Einstein's work?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)