|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Shape of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
(a) Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
(b) Honolulu and Maui.
(c) Berlin and Kohn.
(d) Paris and London.
2. When was Einstein born?
3. What theory of Einstein's contradicted Newton's law of gravity?
4. What equation shows mass and energy are equivalent?
(a) E = mc2.
(b) G = cm2.
(c) G = mc3.
(d) E = cm3.
5. What do models based on imaginary time make?
(a) False predictions.
(b) Blanket superstitions.
(c) Good predictions.
(d) Innumerable falsities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Einstein assume about scientific laws?
2. By what year was Einstein famous?
3. What was the twentieth century's other complete conceptual revolution?
4. What have serious effects on a quantum theory of gravity?
5. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)