|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Shape of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do models based on imaginary time make?
(a) False predictions.
(b) Innumerable falsities.
(c) Good predictions.
(d) Blanket superstitions.
2. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
(a) Paris and London.
(b) Berlin and Kohn.
(c) Honolulu and Maui.
(d) Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
3. When was Einstein born?
4. What theories of relativity did Einstein advance?
(a) General and perfect.
(b) Present perfect and past special.
(c) Normal and placid.
(d) Special and general.
5. What equation shows mass and energy are equivalent?
(a) E = mc2.
(b) G = cm2.
(c) G = mc3.
(d) E = cm3.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who developed quantum theory?
2. What does general relativity combine time with space to form?
3. What did Einstein assume about scientific laws?
4. When did Einstein receive the Nobel prize?
5. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)