|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Shape of Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the twentieth century's other complete conceptual revolution?
(a) Quantum theory.
(b) Molecular biology.
(c) Quantum geology.
(d) Molecular physics.
2. Who did Einstein encourage to begin nuclear research?
(a) President Roosevelt.
(b) President Truman.
(c) President Johnson.
(d) President Grant.
3. Where did Einstein move in 1914?
(c) New York.
4. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
(a) Simmons Seminary.
(b) The Seattle School of Law.
(c) The Federal Polytechnic School.
(d) Technical Teaching School.
5. What theories of relativity did Einstein advance?
(a) Special and general.
(b) General and perfect.
(c) Present perfect and past special.
(d) Normal and placid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Einstein assume about scientific laws?
2. What does time have?
3. What does general relativity combine time with space to form?
4. What did Einstein wish people to abandon concerning time?
5. How did religious leaders respond to Hawking and Penrose's work?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)