|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Predicting the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have serious effects on a quantum theory of gravity?
(a) Third state fluctuations.
(b) Fourth state fluctuations.
(c) Ground state fluctuations.
(d) Second state fluctuations.
2. Who did Einstein encourage to begin nuclear research?
(a) President Grant.
(b) President Roosevelt.
(c) President Johnson.
(d) President Truman.
3. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
(a) Paris and London.
(b) Honolulu and Maui.
(c) Berlin and Kohn.
(d) Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
4. What is vacuum energy's force inverse to?
5. What does the Schrodinger equation specify?
(a) The rate at which wave function changes with time.
(b) The rate at which bell curves change with motion.
(c) The rate at which satellites operate particle states.
(d) The rate at which light function changes with speed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theory of Einstein's contradicted Newton's law of gravity?
2. What kind of philosophy do black holes have?
3. What does Hawking resist believing in?
4. How do objects in space-time attempt to move?
5. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)