|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Predicting the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does time not have apart from the universe?
(a) Illegitimate significance.
(b) Dependent meaning.
(c) Futuristic tendencies.
(d) Independent meaning.
2. What does the universe's real-time history determine, according to Hawking and Hartle?
(a) Its third-eye time history.
(b) Its fictional time history.
(c) Its imaginary time history and vice versa.
(d) Its historical fictions.
3. Where did Einstein move in 1914?
(d) New York.
4. What does Hawking think black holes radiate?
5. How do objects in space-time attempt to move?
(a) In curves.
(b) In loops.
(c) In straight lines.
(d) In boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is determinism threatened by?
2. What would happen if energy escaped the black hole over time?
3. What human conceptions did Einstein's papers change?
4. What did Strominger and Vafa postulate in 1996?
5. In what realm of physics is it important to consider the Schrodinger equation?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)