|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Predicting the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hawking believe the possibility of intelligent beings depends on?
(a) The amount of thought in the universe.
(b) The amount of space in the universe.
(c) The amount of matter in the universe.
(d) The amount of time in the universe.
2. In what realm of physics is it important to consider the Schrodinger equation?
(a) Contemporary theoretical physics.
(b) General theoretical physics.
(c) Medical theoretical physics.
(d) Special theoretical physics.
3. What is one reason Hawking takes multiple dimensions seriously?
(a) Expected relationships between diverse string thories.
(b) Conclusive relationships between plane models.
(c) Unexpected relationships between various string models.
(d) Unexpected relationships between multiple dimensions.
4. What will be preserved if this equation determines the wave function?
(b) Full determinism.
(c) One quarter-determinism.
(d) Three quarter-determinism.
5. By what year was Einstein famous?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the universe's real-time history determine, according to Hawking and Hartle?
2. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
3. If there is a low amount of matter in the universe what will happen?
4. What did this theory of curved spaces help Einstein and Marcel Grossman to do?
5. What does the p-brane model show about information?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)