|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Predicting the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does TOE stand for?
(a) Theory on Ether.
(b) Theory of Excellence.
(c) Theory of Everything.
(d) Theory of Everywhere.
2. By what year was Einstein famous?
3. What is determinism threatened by?
(a) Heisenberg uncertainty.
(b) Walter's metaphysical drive.
(c) Hartford supertheory.
(d) Magical Realism.
4. How were people's views of space-time changed because of Einstein's work?
(a) No one's idea of space-time was changed.
(b) Space-time became irrelevant.
(c) Space-time became understood as a passive feature.
(d) Space-time became understood as a dynamic feature.
5. Who did Einstein encourage to begin nuclear research?
(a) President Grant.
(b) President Truman.
(c) President Johnson.
(d) President Roosevelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
2. In what realm of physics is it important to consider the Schrodinger equation?
3. What did Einstein suggest concerning the speed of light?
4. What can p-branes predict?
5. How does Hawking state particle states be represented?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)