|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Predicting the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Einstein accept a position?
(a) The Italian Academy of Science.
(b) The American Academy of Science.
(c) The Prussian Academy of Science.
(d) The German Academy of Science.
2. What do we need to describe what happens on the edge of the universe?
(a) Boundary laws.
(b) Limited perceptions.
(c) Boundary conditions.
(d) Finite structures.
3. What two things are considered capable of shaping space-time, according to Einstein?
(a) Time and conclusion.
(b) Matter and weight.
(c) Gravity and space.
(d) Mass and energy.
4. What can one not curve space without also curving?
5. Who developed quantum theory?
(a) Max Jeoff.
(b) Max Planck.
(c) Percy Max.
(d) Max Wurst.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theory of Einstein's contradicted Newton's law of gravity?
2. Which project produced Fat Man and Little Boy?
3. What was everywhere when the universe was small?
4. What were Fat Man and Little Boy dropped on in 1945?
5. What do string theories most notably lack?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)