|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Predicting the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hawking state particle states be represented?
(a) With wave functions.
(b) With light functions.
(c) With bell curves.
(d) With satellite functions.
2. When was absolute time overthrown as an idea?
(a) Over 100 years ago.
(b) Ten years ago.
(c) The idea was never overthrown.
(d) Fifty years ago.
3. In what realm of physics is it important to consider the Schrodinger equation?
(a) Medical theoretical physics.
(b) Special theoretical physics.
(c) Contemporary theoretical physics.
(d) General theoretical physics.
4. How many galaxies are there?
(a) Billions and billions.
(b) Two trillion.
(c) One hundred thousand.
(d) Five million.
5. What do black holes absorb?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Einstein receive the Nobel prize?
2. What may the universe not have, given quantum mechanics?
3. How do objects in space-time attempt to move?
4. Why is it important that the sky is dark?
5. What did Einstein assume about scientific laws?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)