|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Predicting the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the p-brane model show about information?
(a) Information will escape a bit at a time through waves.
(b) Information cannot be captured.
(c) Information can be channeled through bell curves and wave functions.
(d) Information will be captured in the p-brane waves' wave functions.
2. What would happen if energy escaped the black hole over time?
(a) Its temperature would rise.
(b) Its heat would escape as well.
(c) Its light would fragment.
(d) Its fragrance would emit.
3. What does TOE stand for?
(a) Theory on Ether.
(b) Theory of Everything.
(c) Theory of Everywhere.
(d) Theory of Excellence.
4. How are galaxies distributed through space?
(a) Every two fathoms.
(b) Roughly diversely.
(c) Roughly uniformly.
5. What theories implied that supersymmetric field particles should have superpartners?
(a) Supergravity theories.
(b) Symmetric movement theories.
(c) Supertheoric partner theories.
(d) Particle accelerator theories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does time have?
2. What theories of relativity did Einstein advance?
3. Where did Einstein move in 1914?
4. How can half-determinism be preserved in relation to black holes?
5. What is vacuum energy's force inverse to?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)