|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Predicting the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things are considered capable of shaping space-time, according to Einstein?
(a) Time and conclusion.
(b) Matter and weight.
(c) Gravity and space.
(d) Mass and energy.
2. What is vacuum energy's force inverse to?
3. What does TOE stand for?
(a) Theory of Everything.
(b) Theory of Excellence.
(c) Theory on Ether.
(d) Theory of Everywhere.
4. What famous quote is attributed to physicist John Wheeler?
(a) A black hole has two hairs.
(b) A black hole has no hair.
(c) A black hole is wearing a wig.
(d) A black hole is bald.
5. What kind of philosophy do black holes have?
(a) A mature philosophy.
(b) A present philosophy.
(c) An escape philosophy.
(d) A contemporary philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did one of Einstein's mathematical errors prevent Marcel and Einstein from doing?
2. What may be a law of nature?
3. When was absolute time overthrown as an idea?
4. How can half-determinism be preserved in relation to black holes?
5. Why is it important that the sky is dark?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)