|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Predicting the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Einstein accept a position?
(a) The American Academy of Science.
(b) The Italian Academy of Science.
(c) The Prussian Academy of Science.
(d) The German Academy of Science.
2. What may imaginary time surfaces actually be?
(a) Closed surfaces.
(b) Curved surfaces.
(c) Open planes.
(d) Closed lines.
3. When was Einstein born?
4. What did this theory of curved spaces help Einstein and Marcel Grossman to do?
(a) Build another theory.
(b) Curve space.
(c) Generate a proof.
(d) Mark time accurately.
5. What do black holes absorb?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believed they could interpret General Relativity so time had an infinite past and an infinite future?
2. What did Hubble find about collections of stars?
3. What is thought to expand at an accelerating rate in our universe?
4. Who developed quantum theory?
5. What kind of philosophy do black holes have?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)