|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of lengths do P-branes have?
(a) Horizonal lengths.
(b) Circular lengths.
(c) Directional lengths.
(d) Vertical lengths.
2. What kind of advanced development does Hawking predict for humanity?
(a) Weapon development.
(b) Biological and electronic development.
(c) Religious development.
(d) Social development.
3. How do objects in space-time attempt to move?
(a) In boxes.
(b) In curves.
(c) In straight lines.
(d) In loops.
4. Where does one set of possibilities lie in relation to using the laws of physics to explore the galaxy?
5. What does the Schrodinger equation specify?
(a) The rate at which satellites operate particle states.
(b) The rate at which bell curves change with motion.
(c) The rate at which light function changes with speed.
(d) The rate at which wave function changes with time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can quantum theory represent?
2. What does time have?
3. Who believed they could interpret General Relativity so time had an infinite past and an infinite future?
4. What will be preserved if this equation determines the wave function?
5. What does Hawking resist believing in?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)