|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Name two things that are doubling every forty years.
(a) Energy density and population.
(b) Population and electricity consumption.
(c) Kohl states and energy acceleration.
(d) Magnetism and force.
2. What question does Hawking ask about extraterrestrials?
(a) If they were smart, why haven't they contacted us?
(b) If they were advanced, why haven't they spread across the galaxy?
(c) If they were out there, why would they want to contact us?
(d) If they are real, why haven't we discovered them?
3. What sort of lengths do P-branes have?
(a) Horizonal lengths.
(b) Directional lengths.
(c) Circular lengths.
(d) Vertical lengths.
4. What equation will be able to determine the wave function for information?
5. What are the size of biological brains limited by?
(a) Animo Acids.
(b) The genome.
(c) The womb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hawking resist believing in?
2. What did the philosopher Immanuel Kant worry about concerning time and Newton's model?
3. What will create great problems for unimproved humans?
4. How can one find black holes?
5. What would happen if energy escaped the black hole over time?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)