|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the size of biological brains limited by?
(a) The womb.
(b) The genome.
(d) Animo Acids.
2. What does Hawking think black holes radiate?
3. What did the philosopher Immanuel Kant worry about concerning time and Newton's model?
(a) That Newton's model was disproportionate.
(b) That this implied time was infinite.
(c) That Newton's model was too irrelevant.
(d) This this implied time was finite.
4. What popular sci-fi show does Hawking refer to when discussing its differences with humanity in a millennium?
(a) Star Wars.
(c) Star Trek.
(d) Doctor Who.
5. What is one hundred thousand times faster than evolution?
(a) The increase in population.
(b) The increase in mass growth.
(c) The increase in information.
(d) The increase in energy states.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does time not have apart from the universe?
2. When were strings regarded as insufficient?
3. What did Newton's model suggest about time and space?
4. How does Hawking describe exploring the galaxy?
5. What is doubling its computational power every eighteen months?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)