|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason Hawking takes multiple dimensions seriously?
(a) Conclusive relationships between plane models.
(b) Unexpected relationships between various string models.
(c) Unexpected relationships between multiple dimensions.
(d) Expected relationships between diverse string thories.
2. According to Popper, what happens if positivism is true?
(a) We cannot say what time is.
(b) We cannot say what space is.
(c) We cannot believe in time.
(d) We lose all negativity.
3. What kind of advanced development does Hawking predict for humanity?
(a) Religious development.
(b) Weapon development.
(c) Biological and electronic development.
(d) Social development.
4. Dirac's discoveries were difficult to reconcile with what?
(a) Popper's theory of demystification.
(b) Newton's law of gravity.
(c) Maxwell's unification of magnetism, energy, and electricity.
(d) Hawking's harangue on black hole theory.
5. What equation will be able to determine the wave function for information?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the size of biological brains limited by?
2. What does Hawking believe any good scientific theory should be rooted in?
3. How do objects in space-time attempt to move?
4. What are singularities?
5. What will create great problems for unimproved humans?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)