|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Our Future?, Star Trek or Not?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hawking say extraterrestrials might be like?
(a) Like humans.
(b) Easy to get along with.
(c) Not very bright.
(d) Very primitive or very advanced.
2. What does time not have apart from the universe?
(a) Independent meaning.
(b) Illegitimate significance.
(c) Futuristic tendencies.
(d) Dependent meaning.
3. As the brain increases in size, what may become slower as it grows more complex?
(a) Informational weight.
(b) Informational value.
(c) Hard drives.
4. What characteristic of black holes has been stated as never having been observed?
5. What have serious effects on a quantum theory of gravity?
(a) Second state fluctuations.
(b) Ground state fluctuations.
(c) Fourth state fluctuations.
(d) Third state fluctuations.
Short Answer Questions
1. For nearly all of history, what has moved forward?
2. What can quantum theory represent?
3. What can p-branes absorb?
4. How can one find black holes?
5. What would happen if energy escaped the black hole over time?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)