1. What theories of relativity did Einstein advance?
(a) Present perfect and past special.
(b) General and perfect.
(c) Normal and placid.
(d) Special and general.
2. When was Einstein born?
3. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
(a) Simmons Seminary.
(b) The Federal Polytechnic School.
(c) Technical Teaching School.
(d) The Seattle School of Law.
4. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
5. What human conceptions did Einstein's papers change?
(a) Space, time, and reality.
(b) Morals, virtues, and predilections.
(c) Time, ciphers, and values.
(d) Love, warp speed, and imaginary time.
6. What did nineteenth century scientists believe space was pervaded by?
7. What did Einstein assume about scientific laws?
(a) Most laws need to be rewritten.
(b) Laws should remain constant in the view of all observers.
(c) Laws are always fallible.
(d) Laws are never fallible.
8. What did Einstein suggest concerning the speed of light?
(a) Light is independent of time.
(b) Light is independent of motion.
(c) Light is dependent on motion.
(d) Light is dependent on time.
This section contains 4,259 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)