|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The team handler offers Mark and the others a race. Is Mark interested?
(d) Only at first.
2. What is Mark's funder's response regarding driving for another?
(d) Not today.
3. During this chapter, Mark observes that they have at least one competitor who assumes that innovation is what?
(a) Destined to fail.
(b) Somewhat important.
4. The most successful auto designs last for how many years?
5. He has _____________ how the previous team had been able to make the car perform as well as it had.
(a) One idea.
(b) No idea.
(c) Some ideas.
(d) Many ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark Donahue explains that they reach a perfectly legitimate business deal. What does Mark think about this deal?
2. Why does the answer to number 28 come as a bit of a shock?
3. What happens when Mark's vehicle has a problem with the chassis?
4. During the beginning, they run ________ wings.
5. Who is the main competitor at this time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mark Donohue die? What are your thoughts on his death?
2. What does Roger say that frightens Mark? Why does Roger say this?
3. What trickery does the team use to throw off those who are not on the team?
4. What race deal does Mark turn down? What might be the reason he reconsiders it?
5. Describe Mark's experience with the Lola T70.
6. What is decided between Roger Penske and Chevrolet?
7. What leads to the first mention of the title of this book?
8. Who is Dan Gurney? How does a race with Dan affect Mark? Why?
9. How does Mark Donohue's career as a race car driver begin to truly become a reality?
10. How has the race in which Mark has now taken an interest become a good experience for Mark and the team?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)