|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Page 275.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark Donohue begins this chapter informing readers that the team is taking their race car to Indianapolis in order to do what?
(a) To win large amounts of prize money.
(b) Race against the best teams.
(c) To see how much the team has improved.
(d) Run tests on the wheels they are seriously considering using during the upcoming race season.
2. Do the race cars arrive already built?
3. What is a second possible reason for why the drivers respond the way they do in number 139?
(a) Because of the contracts they have signed.
(b) Because of how ignorant they are.
(c) Because of the difficulties in the construction of race cars.
(d) Because of how much the trouble in question depends on what Mark is like.
4. Why do even the best of race cars often not last long?
(a) They are poorly made.
(b) They are made of cheap materials.
(c) They are held together with tape.
(d) They are driven so hard.
5. This chapter is dated _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next section is about the building of ___________ racing cars.
2. Do all drivers have the ability to overcome every challenge that a given race car can pose?
3. What color car does the driver want?
4. Can all drivers master the same troubles?
5. Why is it not possible for Mark Donohue to figure out whether this car oversteers, understeers or neither at Indianapolis?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)