|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Page 275.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is something about one of the cars the Penske team is running at Indianapolis that is particularly ______________ for Mark Donohue.
2. Do the cars require a lot of development after arriving?
(b) No, rarely.
(c) No, never.
(d) No, not usually.
3. This chapter is dated _________.
4. When Mark asks other drivers about the troubles he is having, how do the others respond?
(a) They give him fake solutions.
(b) They do not provide him with solutions.
(c) They ignore him.
(d) They taunt him.
5. What color car does the driver want?
Short Answer Questions
1. They use the _______ wing for the final round of qualifying and for the real race.
2. Chapter 14: Mclaren M6-B focuses upon ___________________ and how relevant they are to automotive performance.
3. Mark writes of qualifying a car for a race, and when he practices, he is _____________ near other cars.
4. Do all drivers have the ability to overcome every challenge that a given race car can pose?
5. Why do even the best of race cars often not last long?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)