|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Page 275.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of racing is the answer to number 86?
(a) This is a set of sprint races.
(b) This is an American set of auto races.
(c) This is a new set of auto races.
(d) This is an International set of auto races.
2. Roger Penske always makes sure that Sunoco-Sun Oil Company has what?
(a) Money to donate to the Penske team.
(b) A television advertisement.
(c) Good seats for the races.
(d) Their name written on every car they race.
3. Mark Donohue begins this chapter informing readers that the team is taking their race car to Indianapolis in order to do what?
(a) To see how much the team has improved.
(b) Race against the best teams.
(c) To win large amounts of prize money.
(d) Run tests on the wheels they are seriously considering using during the upcoming race season.
4. The author points out how strong the relationship is between speed and ___________________.
5. There is something about one of the cars the Penske team is running at Indianapolis that is particularly ______________ for Mark Donohue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Ferrari man feel about number 95?
2. During the beginning, they run ________ wings.
3. What is one reason why the other drivers respond the way they do in number 139?
4. The McLaren is still only able to reach a maximum speed of ____________, whereas the Eagle cars are blowing them away, at 7mph faster.
5. Race car driving is all about finding limits the _________ way.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)