1. The book begins with introductory writings by whom?
(a) The son of the deceased author.
(b) The author.
(c) Roger Penske.
(d) The wife of the deceased author.
2. How does the author die?
(a) From cancer.
(b) From a heart attack.
(c) In a car crash during a race.
(d) In a car crash on the interstate.
3. Mark Donohue is a ___________________ student who likes cars.
(a) Electrical engineering.
(c) Mechanical engineering.
4. Another young man invites Mark to race his __________________ one night.
5. How does Mark feel about the performance of his car?
(a) Rather pleased.
6. What does Mark realize about his car?
(a) Its power.
(b) Its quality.
(c) Its strengths.
(d) Its limitations.
7. Mark quickly discovers that racing is a strong interest and so does what?
(a) Thinks about it.
(b) Pursues it.
(c) Researches it.
(d) Dreams about it.
8. What does Mark learn about automobiles?
(a) When they were first created.
(b) How they work.
(c) What does and does not make a good race car.
(d) How fast they can go.
This section contains 4,643 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)