Chapter 1, Page vii
1. The book begins with introductory writings by whom?
(a) Roger Penske.
(b) The son of the deceased author.
(c) The author.
(d) The wife of the deceased author.
2. How does the author die?
(a) In a car crash during a race.
(b) From a heart attack.
(c) From cancer.
(d) In a car crash on the interstate.
3. Mark Donohue is a ___________________ student who likes cars.
(b) Mechanical engineering.
(c) Electrical engineering.
4. Another young man invites Mark to race his __________________ one night.
5. How does Mark feel about the performance of his car?
(a) Rather pleased.
6. What does Mark realize about his car?
(a) Its quality.
(b) Its power.
(c) Its strengths.
(d) Its limitations.
7. Mark quickly discovers that racing is a strong interest and so does what?
(a) Researches it.
(b) Dreams about it.
(c) Thinks about it.
(d) Pursues it.
8. What does Mark learn about automobiles?
(a) When they were first created.
(b) What does and does not make a good race car.
(c) How fast they can go.
(d) How they work.
This section contains 4,643 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)