|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Pollifax given while at a bookstore in Mexico City?
2. Who's room is searched in Chapter 6?
3. What time is it when the airplane containing Mrs. Pollifax descends?
4. What does Mrs. Pollifax ask for before returning to her cell?
5. In what year does Farrell become a spy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carstairs learn from the Communique he receives?
2. What does Mrs. Pollifax accuse General Perdido of doing and is her accusation justified?
3. What happens when Mrs. Pollifax and Farrell are told to ride donkeys?
4. Discuss the book that Lulash gives to Mrs. Pollifax.
5. Discuss the meeting between Mrs. Pollifax and General Perdido.
6. Who is Johnny Farrell?
7. Who are the Red Chinese?
8. Who is Lulash and what is his job?
9. Why does Mrs. Pollifax go to Langley, Virginia?
10. Discuss the location that Mrs. Pollifax arrives at during her capture as well as the ailment she suffers.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of crime in the novel and the impact it has on the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship Mrs. Pollifax has with her children and the effect it has on the story.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and describe the plot of the novel and the role it plays in the story.
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)