|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vassovic grant Mrs. Pollifax access to?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A gun.
(d) A pen knife.
2. How does Farrell become injured?
(a) Falling into a ditch.
(b) Jumping off a cliff.
(c) Falling down a well.
(d) Being beaten.
3. What type of home does Mrs. Pollifax live in?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A condo.
(d) A large house.
4. Where are Mrs. Pollifax and Farrell left alone together when arriving at their destination?
(a) A prison cell.
(b) A waiting lounge.
(c) An interrogation room.
(d) A police station.
5. What book is Mrs. Pollifax supposed to ask about while in Mexico City?
(a) Great Expectations.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Marie Antoinette.
(d) A Tale of Two Cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Pollifax's instructed to pick up while in Mexico City?
2. When Mrs. Perdido is being interrogated, what does she tell herself is the only real threat to her?
3. What does Mrs. Pollifax discuss with the person running the bookstore?
4. What kind of conversation does General Perdido tell Mrs. Pollifax he had hoped for?
5. Where does Farrell believe he and Mrs. Pollifax are taken during their capture?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the location that Mrs. Pollifax arrives at during her capture as well as the ailment she suffers.
2. What does Farrell inform about himself involving his job as a spy?
3. Discuss the descent of the plane that Farrell and Mrs. Pollifax are held captive on.
4. What happens when Mrs. Pollifax is first taken to an interrogation room?
5. What occurs while Mrs. Pollifax is at her doctor's office in Chapter 1?
6. What does Mrs. Pollifax accuse General Perdido of doing and is her accusation justified?
7. Who are the Red Chinese?
8. Discuss the "jam" Mrs. Pollifax finds herself in in Chapter 8.
9. What does Mrs. Pollifax learn is searched in Chapter 8?
10. Why does Mrs. Pollifax go to Langley, Virginia?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)