|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Pollifax admit to Farrell in Chapter 9?
(a) She is firghtened.
(b) She is a spy.
(c) she is over 60 years old.
(d) She is a widow.
2. What type of home does Mrs. Pollifax live in?
(a) A condo.
(b) A large house.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A hotel room.
3. What game does Mrs. Pollifax play on the airplane when not drugged?
4. What is another name for communists?
(a) Red Chinese.
(b) Green Greek.
(c) Blue Greek.
(d) Yellow Chinese.
5. What are Mrs. Pollifax and Farrell told to do to finish the last leg of their trip?
(b) Ride donkeys.
(c) Ride in a hot air balloon.
(d) Ride horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Pollifax feel looks down upon her?
2. Who says they have a good sense about people?
3. What does Mrs. Pollifax tell Farrell is very uncomfortable and takes a great deal of energy?
4. Who confirms the location of Mrs. Pollifax and Farrell for them?
5. What time is it when the airplane containing Mrs. Pollifax descends?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Johnny Farrell?
2. What is Mrs. Pollifax instructed to do at Parrot Bookstore?
3. What happens when Mrs. Pollifax and Farrell are told to ride donkeys?
4. What happens when Mrs. Pollifax is first taken to an interrogation room?
5. How does Mrs. Pollifax feel after first trip to Parrot Bookstore?
6. What does Carstairs learn from the Communique he receives?
7. Discuss the "jam" Mrs. Pollifax finds herself in in Chapter 8.
8. What occurs while Mrs. Pollifax is at her doctor's office in Chapter 1?
9. Who is Lulash and what is his job?
10. What does Mrs. Pollifax learn is searched in Chapter 8?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)