|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Pollifax and Farrell take with them during their escape?
(c) A Chinese prisoner.
(d) General Hoong.
2. What is Mrs. Pollifax allowed to do during her daily walk in Chapter 16?
(b) Walk alone.
(c) Listen to music.
(d) Go outside the perimeters of the camp.
3. Who meets Mrs. Pollifax, Farrell and the Chinese man at the dock in order to rescue them?
(b) Agent Penny Holt.
(d) Agent Ben Halstead.
4. When walking for some time, what do Mrs. Pollifax, Farrell and the Chinese man happen upon?
(a) A lake.
(c) A prison.
(d) Road work.
5. What does Mrs. Pollifax look for during the party of Lulash and Vassovic?
(b) A map.
(c) An escape route.
(d) A knife.
6. Who does Mrs. Pollifax learn about in Chapter 14?
(a) Farrell's death.
(b) A visitor.
(c) Another prisoner.
(d) A prisoner's death.
7. Who does the Chinese man rush toward in Chapter 19 during the escape?
(a) CIA agents.
(b) A road work crew.
(c) Prison guards.
8. What is tossed into Mrs. Pollifax's cell while she is out on her daily walk?
(a) A book.
(b) A note.
(c) A coin.
9. What does Mrs. Pollifax say that she is not?
(b) A criminal.
(c) A homebody.
(d) A scardy cat.
10. Who takes Mrs. Pollifax for her daily walk?
(a) Senor DeGamez.
(b) General Hoong.
11. Who tells Farrell and Mrs. Pollifax that Perdido is to arrive in two days?
(c) The Chinese prisoner.
12. What is loaded in the cart that Mrs. Pollifax, Farrell and the Chinese man find during their escape?
13. What do Mrs. Pollifax, Farrell and the Chinese man steal in order to help in their escape?
(a) A cart.
(b) A horse.
(c) A boat.
(d) A car.
14. What does Mrs. Pollifax call the two rocks she is able to bring into her cell?
(b) Important pieces.
(d) Two miracles.
15. Who does Mrs. Pollifax find talking on a radio in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Colonel inform Mrs. Pollifax are quickly becoming influential in Europe?
2. When Mrs. Pollifax, Farrell and the Chinese man are picked up for rescue, who does Mrs. Pollifax contact?
3. What does Mrs. Pollifax hear during her morning walk in Chapter 16?
4. Who is to walk during the plan of escape?
5. Who is unable to crawl due to splints?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)