|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book is Mrs. Pollifax supposed to ask about while in Mexico City?
(a) Great Expectations.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Marie Antoinette.
(d) A Tale of Two Cities.
2. Who is considered to be welcome in Albania?
(a) The Yellow Chinese.
(b) The Blue Greek.
(c) The Green Greek.
(d) The Red Chinese.
3. What does Vassovic grant Mrs. Pollifax access to?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A gun.
(c) A pen knife.
(d) A telephone.
4. Who's room is searched in Chapter 6?
(d) Mrs. Pollifax.
5. What is one of Mrs. Pollifax's complaints when being interrogated?
(a) She is treated like a savage.
(b) She was abducted from a vacation to Mexico City.
(c) She is not respected.
(d) She is in pain.
6. Where are Mrs. Pollifax and Farrell left alone together when arriving at their destination?
(a) An interrogation room.
(b) A prison cell.
(c) A waiting lounge.
(d) A police station.
7. Where is Mrs. Pollifax when the story begins?
(a) Her daughter's living room.
(b) The doctor's office.
(d) In her living room on the phone.
8. What is Mrs. Pollifax tied to when she awakens in Chapter 5?
(a) A bed.
(b) A man.
(c) A railing.
(d) A radiator.
9. Who questions Mrs. Pollifax about the questions she posed on her second trip to the bookstore?
(b) Senor DeGamez.
(d) General Hoong.
10. Who confirms the location of Mrs. Pollifax and Farrell for them?
11. Who is considered a seasoned traveler?
(b) Mrs. Hartshorne.
(d) Mrs. Pollifax.
12. Who is taken by Mrs. Pollifax's appearance?
13. When Farrell is taken from his cell, what does Mrs. Pollifax hear?
(a) Crying and shouting.
(b) Laughter and talking.
(c) Crying and talking.
(d) Gunfire and shouting.
14. What game does Mrs. Pollifax play on the airplane when not drugged?
15. Who yells at Mrs. Pollifax and tells her to go back to her cell?
(d) Senor DeGamez.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Pollifax compare Mrs. Hartshorne to?
2. What is Mrs. Pollifax's instructed to pick up while in Mexico City?
3. Who is supposed to be sending a package to Mexico City?
4. What type of home does Mrs. Pollifax live in?
5. What ailment does Mrs. Pollifax inform a guard of when arriving at their destination?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)