1. Where is Mrs. Pollifax when the story begins?
The doctor's office.
2. What does Mrs. Pollifax admit that she always wanted to be as a child?
3. Who tells Mrs. Pollifax to find something she enjoys and pursue it?
4. What does Mrs. Pollifax realize she has never been?
A sensible person.
5. What does Mrs. Pollifax give examples of involving something she lacks?
6. Who does Mrs. Pollifax encounter when arrives home after her doctor's appointment?
7. Who does Mrs. Pollifax feel looks down upon her?
This section contains 3,714 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)