|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suffers a bullet to the arm and a broken leg?
(c) Mrs. Pollifax.
2. What does Mrs. Pollifax convince Lulash and Vassovic to let her take to her cell?
(a) A book.
(b) An evergreen tree.
(c) A pumpkin.
(d) A sapling.
3. What kind of spy does Farrell believe Adem to be?
(a) A Japanese spy.
(b) A Chinese spy.
(c) An American spy.
(d) A Russian spy.
4. What does Mrs. Pollifax admit to Farrell in Chapter 9?
(a) she is over 60 years old.
(b) She is a spy.
(c) She is firghtened.
(d) She is a widow.
5. What is one of Mrs. Pollifax's complaints when being interrogated?
(a) She was abducted from a vacation to Mexico City.
(b) She is treated like a savage.
(c) She is not respected.
(d) She is in pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Mrs. Pollifax is taken to see during her captivity?
2. Who meets Mrs. Pollifax, Farrell and the Chinese man at the dock in order to rescue them?
3. What type of home does Mrs. Pollifax live in?
4. Who does Mrs. Pollifax learn about in Chapter 14?
5. Where does Mrs. Pollifax go before she is supposed to?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)