|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fires a gun into the ceiling during Lulash and Vassovic's party?
(c) General Hoong.
(d) Senor DeGamez.
2. When Mrs. Pollifax, Farrell and the Chinese man are picked up for rescue, who does Mrs. Pollifax contact?
(b) Her husband.
3. Who suffers a bullet to the arm and a broken leg?
(d) Mrs. Pollifax.
4. What does Carstairs send to Roger and Jane?
(a) A letter.
(b) A telegram.
(d) A postcard.
5. What does Carstairs learn about Mrs. Pollifax after hiring her?
(a) She is not an operative.
(b) She is a widow.
(c) She is a CIA operative.
(d) She is over 70 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Pollifax ask Farrell in Chapter 9?
2. Who sets Farrell's leg?
3. When Mrs. Pollifax, Farrell and the Chinese man set off walking out of site of the compound, what do they believe to be walking toward?
4. Who recognizes the Chinese man as Dr. Howell?
5. What does Mrs. Pollifax say is expected of the United States government when one is traveling abroad?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)