|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Pollifax ask for before returning to her cell?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A book.
(c) An aspirin.
(d) A blanket.
2. How does Farrell become injured?
(a) Being beaten.
(b) Falling into a ditch.
(c) Falling down a well.
(d) Jumping off a cliff.
3. What does Mrs. Pollifax receive in Chapter 9?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A phone call.
(c) A pillow.
(d) An aspirin.
4. In what year does Farrell become a spy?
5. When Mrs. Perdido is being interrogated, what does she tell herself is the only real threat to her?
(a) A lack of communication.
(b) A lack of love.
(c) An unhealthy life.
(d) Cessation of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item(s) of Mrs. Pollifax is being examined by Perdido's men?
2. Where does Mrs. Pollifax go in order to show a letter of introduction?
3. Where does Mrs. Pollifax go with her letter of introduction?
4. Who is supposed to be sending a package to Mexico City?
5. When Farrell is taken from his cell, what does Mrs. Pollifax hear?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)