|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Pollifax given while at a bookstore in Mexico City?
(a) A pen.
(b) A deck of cards.
(c) A keychain.
(d) A suitcase.
2. What does Mrs. Pollifax discuss with the person running the bookstore?
(a) A pet store.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A cat.
(d) A deli.
3. When Mrs. Perdido is being interrogated, what does she tell herself is the only real threat to her?
(a) A lack of love.
(b) Cessation of life.
(c) A lack of communication.
(d) An unhealthy life.
4. What kind of conversation does General Perdido tell Mrs. Pollifax he had hoped for?
(a) A fun conversation
(b) A sophisticated treatise.
(c) A more intelligent conversation.
(d) A dark conversation.
5. What is Carstairs looking for in order to help him in Mexico City?
(a) A teenager.
(b) A courier.
(c) An intelligence agent.
(d) A congressman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mrs. Pollifax drugged in Chapter 5?
2. What does Mrs. Pollifax realize when being interrogated?
3. How old is John Farrell?
4. What type of home does Mrs. Pollifax live in?
5. What does Mrs. Pollifax realize when she leaves the bookstore?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)