|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place Mrs. Pollifax lives in?
(b) Oxford Hotel Suites.
(c) King Street Townhomes.
(d) Hemlock Apartments.
2. When Mrs. Perdido is being interrogated, what does she tell herself is the only real threat to her?
(a) A lack of love.
(b) Cessation of life.
(c) An unhealthy life.
(d) A lack of communication.
3. Where are Mrs. Pollifax and Farrell left alone together when arriving at their destination?
(a) An interrogation room.
(b) A police station.
(c) A prison cell.
(d) A waiting lounge.
4. What does Mrs. Pollifax say that she is not?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A homebody.
(c) A scardy cat.
5. What does Mrs. Pollifax say is expected of the United States government when one is traveling abroad?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Pollifax introduced to in Chapter 7?
2. Who is Mrs. Pollifax supposed to meet during her time in Mexico City?
3. Where does Mrs. Pollifax stay in Mexico City?
4. What does Farrell say he will have to do before he can be questioned?
5. Who meets Mrs. Pollifax, Farrell and the Chinese man at the dock in order to rescue them?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)