|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests scaling down a cliff in order to escape?
(b) The Chinese prisoner.
(d) Mrs. Pollifax.
2. What are Mrs. Pollifax and Farrell told to do to finish the last leg of their trip?
(a) Ride horses.
(c) Ride donkeys.
(d) Ride in a hot air balloon.
3. Where is Mrs. Pollifax when she awakens in Chapter 5?
(a) The trunk of a car.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A prison cell.
(d) A boat.
4. What is set on fire by the Chinese man?
(a) A tree.
(b) A car.
(c) A buggy.
(d) A boat.
5. What does Mrs. Pollifax drop through a prisoner's cell window?
(a) A peace of bread.
(b) A coin.
(c) A note.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mrs. Pollifax when the story begins?
2. Who is planning a party?
3. Who does the Colonel inform Mrs. Pollifax are quickly becoming influential in Europe?
4. Who's body is found in Chapter 6?
5. What book is Mrs. Pollifax supposed to ask about while in Mexico City?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)