|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Farrell say that he cannot allow his captors to do?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Find him.
(c) Question him.
(d) Keep him.
2. In what year does Farrell become a spy?
3. What does Mrs. Pollifax realize she has never been?
(a) A sensible person.
(b) A crazy person.
(c) A fun person.
(d) An outrageous person.
4. What does Mrs. Pollifax give examples of involving something she lacks?
(a) Courageous acts.
(b) Loving actions.
(c) Sensible actions.
(d) Spontaeous acts.
5. What ailment does Mrs. Pollifax inform a guard of when arriving at their destination?
(a) A broken arm.
(b) A pinched nerve.
(c) A headcold.
(d) A headache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Pollifax realize when she leaves the bookstore?
2. What does Carstairs receive in Chapter 6?
3. Who collapses in Chapter 5?
4. What does Mrs. Pollifax realize has been searched?
5. Where is Mrs. Pollifax when the story begins?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)