|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Mrs. Pollifax is taken to see during her captivity?
(b) "Senor DeGamez".
2. What is one of Mrs. Pollifax's complaints when being interrogated?
(a) She is not respected.
(b) She was abducted from a vacation to Mexico City.
(c) She is in pain.
(d) She is treated like a savage.
3. What best describes the location that Mrs. Pollifax and Farrell are finally taken to?
(a) Desolate; no building.
(b) Hot; tents only.
(c) Leafy; stucco buildings.
(d) Desolate; stone buildings.
4. What is Mrs. Pollifax tied to when she awakens in Chapter 5?
(a) A radiator.
(b) A man.
(c) A bed.
(d) A railing.
5. What word does Mrs. Pollifax use to describe the real Senor DeGamez?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Pollifax receive in Chapter 9?
2. Who has helped smuggle guns in to Castro?
3. What does Carstairs send to Roger and Jane?
4. Where does Mrs. Pollifax stay in Mexico City?
5. Who is taken by Mrs. Pollifax's appearance?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)