|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical topic did Sweeney broach when eating rainbow trout?
(b) Urinary tract infections.
(d) Heart surgery.
2. What was Kevorkian's training in?
(c) General practice.
3. What California town did Lynch imagine dying in in his analogy?
(a) Santa Barbara.
(b) San Diego.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. In what month would Lynch prefer to die?
5. At what age did Lynch's mother die?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what society club did Lynch belong?
2. Approximately what percentage of Americans move at any given time?
3. What did Lynch not want at his funeral?
4. How had the men in Lynch's family died for the most part?
5. What kind of car crushed a worker at a scrap metal yard in Lynch's story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of music did Lynch want at his funeral?
2. How did Lynch feel about the prospect of his loved ones feeling guilt at his funeral?
3. What did Lynch see as the advantage of being at the midpoint of one's life?
4. Why did Janet Adkins ask Jack Kevorkian to assist in her suicide?
5. How does Sweeney approach the consuming of food delicacies?
6. What statement does a casket, versus a simple coffin, make?
7. Describe Matthew Sweeney's personality.
8. Why did Lynch suggest February as a good month for his death and burial?
9. Describe Lynch's grandmothers.
10. Why did authors such as Jessica Mitford attack the funeral industry?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)