|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how many caskets can someone choose from at the Lynch funeral home?
2. Approximately how many suicides had Kevorkian assisted in by the end of 1996?
3. How much did the mahogany casket cost?
4. What kind of car did the two teachers commit suicide in?
5. How had the men in Lynch's family died for the most part?
(a) Old age.
(c) Heart problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the look on the face of the man killed by the falling car?
2. To what animal did Lynch allude in making his analogy about living at the midpoint?
3. How long was the old-fashioned mourning period?
4. What rock group did Lynch allude to in Chapter 7?
5. What medical topic did Sweeney broach when eating rainbow trout?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)