|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Approximately how many suicides had Kevorkian assisted in by the end of 1996?
2. What magazines did Lynch find on the wife's side of the bed?
b) Women's Days.
c) Family Circles.
3. How many of Lynch's eight siblings are part of the funeral industry?
d) All of them.
4. What Friday night TV show did Lynch mention when discussing his generation's approach to death?
a) Wagon Train..
5. What did Kevorkian's attorney suggest for the doctor?
a) A political career.
b) A Medal of Honor.
c) A position as Surgeon...
This section contains 1,117 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)