|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lynch meet Sweeney?
(b) New York.
2. How many assisted suicides are cremated?
(a) Four out of seven.
(b) Seven out of ten.
(c) Three out of five.
(d) Nine out of ten.
3. Approximately what percentage of Americans move at any given time?
4. What did Kevorkian's attorney suggest for the doctor?
(a) A Nobel Prize.
(b) A position as Surgeon General.
(c) A Medal of Honor.
(d) A political career.
5. What distinguishes coffins from caskets?
(a) They are octagonal and may or may not have handles.
(b) They are rectangular and may or may not have handles.
(c) They are narrow and never have handles.
(d) They are octagonal and always have handles.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what Irish hero did Lynch compare Russ Reader?
2. What American writer referred to the "imp of the perverse"?
3. At what age did Lynch's mother die?
4. If he was cremated, where did Reader want his ashes scattered?
5. What did Reader want done with his body after death?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)