|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how many Japanese die of fugu poisoning every year?
2. In what month would Lynch prefer to die?
3. What drink did Lynch give to Sweeney after telling him the story of the man killed by the falling car?
4. In what year was Matthew Sweeney born?
5. With what did the cuckolded husband kill himself in Chapter 10?
(a) A butcher knife.
(b) A chainsaw.
(c) An electric carving knife.
(d) An electric can opener.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lynch want to serve as pallbearers?
2. How much did the simple cardboard box cost?
3. In what decade of life did most of the Lynch men die?
4. What was Kevorkian's training in?
5. At what age did Lynch's mother die?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)