|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink did Lynch give to Sweeney after telling him the story of the man killed by the falling car?
2. In what year did Jack Kevorkian assist in his first suicide?
3. What was did the Oak Grove cemetery pre-date?
(a) World War I.
(b) Civil War.
(c) World War II.
(d) War of 1812.
4. Approximately how many caskets can someone choose from at the Lynch funeral home?
5. In Lynch's analogy of life as a trip across America, at what point do you meet a girl?
(b) The Appalachians.
(c) The Poconos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What TV show did Mary Jackson appear in?
2. What "coupons" did Lynch give to his family in "The Tract"?
3. What American writer referred to the "imp of the perverse"?
4. Who did Lynch want to serve as pallbearers?
5. Approximately how many people live "in the town"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)