|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lynch want to serve as pallbearers?
(a) His best friends.
(b) His children.
(c) His siblings.
(d) His colleagues.
2. Approximately how many suicides had Kevorkian assisted in by the end of 1996?
3. In what German city did Sweeney study?
4. How many assisted suicides are cremated?
(a) Four out of seven.
(b) Three out of five.
(c) Nine out of ten.
(d) Seven out of ten.
5. What California town did Lynch imagine dying in in his analogy?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Santa Barbara.
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how many people live "in the town"?
2. What did Reader want done with his body after death?
3. What are people not allowed to do at the trestle known as the Arch?
4. In what Irish county was Sweeney born?
5. What was the only thing Lynch really wanted at death?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)