Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately what percentage of Americans move at any given time?
2. What did Lynch want his loved ones to do at the graveside?
(a) Leave as soon as the service is over.
(b) Skip the graveside service.
(c) Stay until the body is lowered into the ground.
(d) Bury the body themselves.
3. In what year was Matthew Sweeney born?
4. Approximately how many Japanese die of fugu poisoning every year?
5. What was the cause of death in the case of the young man Lynch tended to in "All Hallows' Eve"?
(a) Suicide by rifle.
(b) Suicide by shotgun.
(c) Motorcycle accident.
(d) Car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was did the Oak Grove cemetery pre-date?
2. When was the Oak Grove Bridge declared unsafe for vehicular traffic?
3. When is the Milford Memories festival held?
4. With what did the cuckolded husband kill himself in Chapter 10?
5. Approximately how many suicides had Kevorkian assisted in by the end of 1996?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)