|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lynch meet Sweeney?
(d) New York.
2. What California town did Lynch imagine dying in in his analogy?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Diego.
(d) Santa Barbara.
3. What are people not allowed to do at the trestle known as the Arch?
4. How much did the simple cardboard box cost?
5. At what age did Lynch's mother die?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Oak Grove Bridge declared unsafe for vehicular traffic?
2. How many trials did Kevorkian face and successfully avoid conviction in Oakland County?
3. In what year did Jack Kevorkian assist in his first suicide?
4. Approximately how many Japanese die of fugu poisoning every year?
5. What was the first name of the girl Lynch met and fell in love with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Lynch see as the advantage of being at the midpoint of one's life?
2. Why did Lynch suggest February as a good month for his death and burial?
3. How does Sweeney approach the consuming of food delicacies?
4. Describe Matthew Sweeney's personality.
5. How do most people view undertakers, according to Lynch?
6. What statement does a casket, versus a simple coffin, make?
7. How did the funeral processions through town change when the Oak Grove bridge collapsed?
8. What kind of music did Lynch want at his funeral?
9. Describe Lynch's grandmothers.
10. What characteristic of "successful" suicides did Lynch say he admired?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)