|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Words Made Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of his gross earnings were profit?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Seven percent.
(c) Twelve percent.
(d) Five percent.
2. From what surgery did Mr. Lynch have a scar?
(a) Heart bypass.
3. Where did Ernest Fuller serve in the military?
(c) The Gulf War.
(d) World War II.
4. On what day was Milo buried?
5. For how long was Lynch on the island?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Eight days.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what state did the Nugents move after marrying?
2. At what time did Mil Hornsby's wife call to announce his death?
3. How many siblings did Lynch have?
4. What nationality was Paterson?
5. How old was Thomas Lynch's oldest child when he divorced?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)