|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Words Made Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Nugent's second wife when they married?
2. How did Milo die?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Unspecified illness.
(d) Heart failure.
3. How many words did Roberton's poem contain?
4. What kind of minister was almost decked when he told a grieving parent that the body of her dead daughter was just a shell?
5. Besides funeral homes, what business did Lynch say persisted in using the family name in the business name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was St. Stephen the patron saint of?
2. How much did the signet ring cost?
3. Where did Nugent meet his next wife?
4. What kind of food made Lynch and Patterson sick in Ireland?
5. Where did Milo die?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)