|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Words Made Flesh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month did the Michigan undertakers conduct their conference?
2. From what surgery did Mr. Lynch have a scar?
(c) Heart bypass.
3. Where did Nugent meet his next wife?
(a) At a poetry reading.
(b) At the movies.
(c) At a college campus.
(d) At the supermarket.
4. What Friday night TV show did Lynch mention when discussing his generation's approach to death?
(c) Wagon Train..
5. What American author was mentioned in Chapter 2?
(a) James Agee.
(b) Joan Didion.
(c) Jessica Mitford.
(d) Somerset Waugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Henry Nugent's second marriage last?
2. To which Irish country did Robin Robertson go on a residency program?
3. What did Lynch say was God's greatest gift?
4. For what Irish patriot was the bridge in the chapter named?
5. How much of his gross earnings were profit?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)