1. At what port was Ajarry held in a dungeon while the slave ships arrived?
2. On what slave ship was Ajarry taken from her homeland?
3. Why does the narrator say that the captain of the slave ship that brought Ajarry from her homeland staggered the culture and disposition of the slaves he peddled?
Because they might plot a mutiny if they shared a language.
4. How did Ajarry first attempt suicide while on the slave ship?
By denying herself food.
5. How did Ajarry attempt to kill herself a second time on the slave ship passage?
This section contains 3,754 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)