|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 (p. 289 - 306).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What procedure does the doctor at the new hospital suggest to Cora in "South Carolina"?
2. Who is the dormitory supervisor where Cora lives in "South Carolina"?
(a) Miss Sarah.
(b) Miss Lucy.
(c) Miss Ethel.
(d) Miss Mary.
3. Where do Cora and Caesar go to talk when he comes to see her at the Hob in "Georgia"?
(a) To the slave kitchen.
(b) To the old schoolhouse.
(c) To the estate garden.
(d) To Ajarry's garden plot.
4. What is the date on the reward poster that opens "South Carolina"?
(a) January 5, 1812.
(b) September 2, 1826.
(c) July 18, 1820.
(d) March 17, 1845.
5. Where is the pit-master Jimmy's father from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What saloon does Sam warn Caesar and Cora away from in "South Carolina"?
2. Who had given Caesar the book that he goes to read at the schoolhouse?
3. How many slaves were in North Carolina at the time of the assembly at Oney Garrison's dining room according to Martin in "North Carolina"?
4. Where do Cora and Royal discuss going next in "Indiana"?
5. How is Mabel killed?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)