|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 (p. 229 - 267).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what family does Bessie work?
(a) The Wells.
(b) The Andersons.
(c) The Fletchers.
(d) The Ridgeways.
2. How did Ajarry first attempt suicide while on the slave ship?
(a) By slapping a captain.
(b) By denying herself food.
(c) By hanging.
(d) By cutting her wrists.
3. What is the date of the wanted notice that opens "North Carolina"?
(a) September 12, 1826.
(b) January 5, 1812.
(c) July 18, 1820.
(d) August 28, 1839.
4. From where were the slave traders that purchased the rest of Ajarry's family in Ouidah?
(c) Great Britain.
5. Who was the "infamous slave catcher" that was called to the Randall plantation after Cora's mother ran away?
(a) Elijah Lander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the teacher that teaches Cora and others to read and write in "South Carolina"?
2. What is the name of the station master's wife in "North Carolina"?
3. Who are the other performers that work with Cora at the museum in "South Carolina"?
4. How many times did Ajarry marry?
5. What is the name that was given to the meeting in Oney Garrison's dining room, according to Martin in "North Carolina"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)