|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 (p. 229 - 267).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What American belief is discussed by Ridgeway and Cora in "Tennessee"?
(a) The Trail of Tears.
(b) Manifest Destiny.
(c) The Revolution.
(d) The American Dream.
2. On what days of the week does the town hold its festival and lynching in "North Carolina"?
3. Who shoots Jasper in "Tennessee"?
4. Who was Ethel's childhood friend that was the child of a slave?
5. What building does the staton master tell Cora and Caesar to use as a landmark in "South Carolina"?
(a) The Tater Building.
(b) The Marcine Building.
(c) The Griffin Building.
(d) The Chrystler Building.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Ajarry marry?
2. What is the third room where Cora works at the museum in "South Carolina"?
3. Where has Caesar gotten work after arriving in South Carolina?
4. Who on the wagon is described as always singing in the beginning of "Tennessee"?
5. Who attempts to have sex with Cora in "Tennessee"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)