|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 (p. 197 - 228).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the name of Old Randall's mastiffs?
(a) Newton and Einstein.
(b) Ruffles and Doggo.
(c) Aristotle and Jackson.
(d) Plato and Demosthenes.
2. Ridgeway takes a detour in Tennessee because they encounter a town that is quarantined as a result of what disease?
(b) Black plague.
(c) Yellow fever.
3. How far did Big Anthony make it from the Randall plantation before he was discovered?
(a) 26 miles.
(b) 56 miles.
(c) 34 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
4. For how much money was Ajarry first sold after arriving in America?
5. At what museum does Cora begin working in "South Carolina"?
(a) The Museum of Natural Wonders.
(b) The Museum of American History.
(c) The Museum of the Americas.
(d) The Museum of the South.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bessie Carpenter supposed to be from?
2. In the notice printed in the beginning of "North Carolina," where did the runaway disappear from?
3. Where does Cora learn the residents of Number 40 have been taken when they disappear in "South Carolina"?
4. What ward of the dormitory is relegated to those with "nervous disorders" in "South Carolina"?
5. What does Cora name the brown mutt that she watches from the attic of the station master's house in "North Carolina"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)