|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 (p. 197 - 228).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Martin's father?
2. How many men, women, and children does the narrator claim were killed in the Southampton Insurrection?
3. Who is the teacher that teaches Cora and others to read and write in "South Carolina"?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Stevens.
(c) Miss Sarah.
(d) Miss Handler.
4. Who was Ethel's childhood friend that was the child of a slave?
5. Who is described as the head of the kitchen workers in "Georgia"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora name the brown mutt that she watches from the attic of the station master's house in "North Carolina"?
2. What is the date of the wanted notice that opens "North Carolina"?
3. What is the name of Cora's mother?
4. Where is Bessie Carpenter supposed to be from?
5. Who is the owner of the saloon the Drift?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)