|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 (p. 197 - 228).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What approximate age is given for the runaway slave on the wanted poster in "Tennessee"?
2. What is Dr. Stevens's first name?
3. How many children did Ajarry give birth to?
4. How many slaves were in North Carolina at the time of the assembly at Oney Garrison's dining room according to Martin in "North Carolina"?
(a) Almost 300,000.
(b) Almost 200,000.
(c) Almost 150,000.
(d) Almost 100,000.
5. What new identify has Caesar been given by the underground railroad station master in "South Carolina"?
(a) Elijah Lander.
(b) Terrance Randall.
(c) Benj P. Wells.
(d) Christian Markson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the opening of the chapter "South Carolina," there is a reward posting. What is the amount of the reward?
2. Why does the train conductor tell Cora he cannot take him with her when he drops her in "North Carolina"?
3. What are the actors such as Cora referred to by the curator of the museum in "South Carolina"?
4. At what museum does Cora begin working in "South Carolina"?
5. Who is the station master who has given Cora the identity of Bessie Carpenter?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)