|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 (p. 197 - 228).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ajarry die?
(a) From cholera.
(b) From a brain aneurysm.
(c) From being lynched.
(d) From yellow fever.
2. On the reward poster in the beginning of "South Carolina," the author states, "I have been informed she is lurking in and about" what location?
3. Where does Ridgeway say he is going to capture another slave before returning Cora in "Tennessee"?
4. Who was Ethel's childhood friend that was the child of a slave?
5. What is Dr. Stevens's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor say led to James's death in "Georgia"?
2. About how old is the train engineer that finally picks Cora up after the explosion at Sam's house in "North Carolina"?
3. Where is the Wells' housekeeper from?
4. About how old was Cora when her mother disappeared?
5. What do the Wells tell their housekeeper in order to keep her away from working when Cora is sick?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)