|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (p. 132 - 160).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a line from "North Carolina," the narrator says, "The only way to know how long you are lost in the darkness is" what?
(a) "To pray."
(b) "To listen to your hunger."
(c) "To count the days."
(d) "To be saved from it."
2. Who are the other performers that work with Cora at the museum in "South Carolina"?
(a) Lovey and Ajarry.
(b) Isis and Betty.
(c) Ethel and Mabel.
(d) Mary and Sarah.
3. Who answers the door to find Caesar when he visits the Hob to talk to Cora in "Georgia"?
4. On what slave ship was Ajarry taken from her homeland?
(a) The Pelican.
(b) The Nanny.
(c) The Eagle.
(d) The Americana.
5. How old is the "negro girl" that is being sought on the reward poster in the opening of "South Carolina"?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date is the "Thirty Dollar Reward" listed in "Georgia"?
2. What does Sam say the patients that think they are being treated for blood ailments are really being subjected to in "South Carolina"?
3. At what museum does Cora begin working in "South Carolina"?
4. What is the first room where Cora works at the museum in "South Carolina"?
5. About how old was Cora when her mother disappeared?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)