|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (p. 107 - 131).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor say led to James's death in "Georgia"?
(a) Brain aneurysm.
(b) Heart failure.
(d) Kidney failure.
2. What gift has Caesar brought to Sam when he and Cora are summoned to his house in "South Carolina"?
(a) A pocket watch.
(b) A wooden bowl.
(c) A belt.
(d) A necktie.
3. What are the actors such as Cora referred to by the curator of the museum in "South Carolina"?
4. What were the name of Old Randall's mastiffs?
(a) Newton and Einstein.
(b) Plato and Demosthenes.
(c) Ruffles and Doggo.
(d) Aristotle and Jackson.
5. Who was the tobacco hand that told Cora the door to the roof of the Griffin Building remained unlocked in "South Carolina"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ajarry die?
2. Who is the woman that Cora saw screaming in the street on the night of the social?
3. Who is the boy that Cora received a beating for protecting from Terrance?
4. For what family does Bessie work?
5. Who is the doctor that told Sam about the strange goings on with African Americans?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)