|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (p. 107 - 131).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the reward poster in the beginning of "South Carolina," the author states, "I have been informed she is lurking in and about" what location?
2. What inhabitant of the Hob does not speak because her tongue was cut out by the previous owner in "Georgia"?
3. What were the name of Old Randall's mastiffs?
(a) Newton and Einstein.
(b) Aristotle and Jackson.
(c) Ruffles and Doggo.
(d) Plato and Demosthenes.
4. On what date is the "Thirty Dollar Reward" listed in "Georgia"?
(a) January 14, 1855.
(b) March 10, 1840.
(c) June 12, 1826.
(d) July 18, 1820.
5. From where were the slave traders that purchased the rest of Ajarry's family in Ouidah?
(b) Great Britain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Ajarry and the other slaves taken upon arriving in America to be certified clear of illness?
2. Who is the cruel red-headed overseer at Randall plantation?
3. For what family does Bessie work?
4. How did Ajarry's second husband die?
5. Who is the teacher that teaches Cora and others to read and write in "South Carolina"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)