|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (p. 107 - 131).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inhabitant of the Hob does not speak because her tongue was cut out by the previous owner in "Georgia"?
2. Who is the owner of the saloon the Drift?
3. Who answers the door to find Caesar when he visits the Hob to talk to Cora in "Georgia"?
4. Where was James when he fell ill negotiating with a delegation of trading agents from Liverpool in "Georgia"?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) Little Rock.
5. Where did Ridgeway travel to in order to retreive the slave named Betsy in "Ridgeway"?
(a) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(b) Trenton, New Jersey.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) New York, New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the slave that comes up to Cora and suggests they run away together in "Georgia"?
2. Who follows Cora and Caesar when they make their escape from the plantation?
3. Who is the doctor that Cora sees when she first visits the new hospital in "South Carolina"?
4. What does Sam say the patients that think they are being treated for blood ailments are really being subjected to in "South Carolina"?
5. Who has signed the reward poster that opens "South Carolina"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)