|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (p. 107 - 131).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ward of the dormitory is relegated to those with "nervous disorders" in "South Carolina"?
(a) Number 20.
(b) Number 60.
(c) Number 40.
(d) Number 13.
2. From what stock does Mary descend?
3. What new identify has Caesar been given by the underground railroad station master in "South Carolina"?
(a) Christian Markson.
(b) Terrance Randall.
(c) Benj P. Wells.
(d) Elijah Lander.
4. In the opening of the chapter "South Carolina," there is a reward posting. What is the amount of the reward?
5. Where were Ajarry and the other slaves taken upon arriving in America to be certified clear of illness?
(a) Ellis Island.
(b) Sullivan's Island.
(c) Staten Island.
(d) Anderson Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date is the "Thirty Dollar Reward" listed in "Georgia"?
2. Who is the slave that comes up to Cora and suggests they run away together in "Georgia"?
3. Who was the saloon partner of Anorld Ridgeway's father?
4. What gift has Caesar brought to Sam when he and Cora are summoned to his house in "South Carolina"?
5. Who in the Hob is described as "indifferent to hygeine and no inducement or threat could sway her" in "Georgia"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)