|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (p. 35 - 70).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who acted as the pallbearers at Old Randall's funeral?
(a) The field slaves.
(b) The house slaves.
(c) Old Randall's brothers.
(d) Old Randall's sons.
2. For how much money was Ajarry first sold after arriving in America?
3. Who is described as the head of the kitchen workers in "Georgia"?
4. On what date is the "Thirty Dollar Reward" listed in "Georgia"?
(a) March 10, 1840.
(b) January 14, 1855.
(c) June 12, 1826.
(d) July 18, 1820.
5. How did Ajarry's second husband die?
(a) From cholera.
(b) From cancer.
(c) From a brain aneurysm.
(d) From yellow fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the boy that Cora received a beating for protecting from Terrance?
2. Who answers the door to find Caesar when he visits the Hob to talk to Cora in "Georgia"?
3. What inhabitant of the Hob does not speak because her tongue was cut out by the previous owner in "Georgia"?
4. At what port was Ajarry held in a dungeon while the slave ships arrived?
5. Where was James when he fell ill negotiating with a delegation of trading agents from Liverpool in "Georgia"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)