|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (p. 35 - 70).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where were the slave traders that purchased the rest of Ajarry's family in Ouidah?
(c) Great Britain.
2. At what port was Ajarry held in a dungeon while the slave ships arrived?
3. For how much money was Ajarry first sold after arriving in America?
4. Who was Caesar's kindly Northern owner that taught him to read?
(a) Elijah Lander.
(b) James Randall.
(c) Mr. Lumbly.
(d) Mrs. Garner.
5. How did Ajarry's second husband die?
(a) From cancer.
(b) From a brain aneurysm.
(c) From yellow fever.
(d) From cholera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor say led to James's death in "Georgia"?
2. How did Ajarry attempt to kill herself a second time on the slave ship passage?
3. For how much money did a representative from the Randall plantation buy Ajarry?
4. Where was Ajarry's first husband sold to a sugar plantation?
5. Who was the "infamous slave catcher" that was called to the Randall plantation after Cora's mother ran away?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)