|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 (p. 268 - 288).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men, women, and children does the narrator claim were killed in the Southampton Insurrection?
2. What is the name of Molly's mother?
3. Who is the doctor that Cora sees when she first visits the new hospital in "South Carolina"?
(a) Dr. Martin.
(b) Dr. Stevens.
(c) Dr. Anderson.
(d) Dr. Wells.
4. Where does Ridgeway tell Cora that Caesar was killed in "Tennessee"?
(c) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
5. What is the first room where Cora works at the museum in "South Carolina"?
(a) "Life on the Slave Ship."
(b) "Typical Day on the Plantation."
(c) "The Falling and the Fleeing."
(d) "Scenes from Darkest Africa."
Short Answer Questions
1. On what slave ship were the rest of Ajarry's family members taken in Ouidah?
2. Where did the Southampton Insurrection take place?
3. Who answers the door to find Caesar when he visits the Hob to talk to Cora in "Georgia"?
4. Who acted as the pallbearers at Old Randall's funeral?
5. What is the prize for the shucking competition in "Indiana"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)