|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 (p. 268 - 288).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sam end up driving trains on the Underground Railroad after he left South Carolina?
(a) To Cleveland and Philadelphia.
(b) To Canada.
(c) To Pittsburgh and Detroit.
(d) To Boston and New York.
2. Who attempts to have sex with Cora in "Tennessee"?
3. What is the date of the wanted notice that opens "North Carolina"?
(a) January 5, 1812.
(b) September 12, 1826.
(c) August 28, 1839.
(d) July 18, 1820.
4. Why does the train conductor tell Cora he cannot take him with her when he drops her in "North Carolina"?
(a) Because he is going back south.
(b) Because he is in maintenance.
(c) Because the patrollers are out.
(d) Because the train is faulty.
5. What is the name of the escaped slave on the reward notice in "Indiana"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third room where Cora works at the museum in "South Carolina"?
2. Who is the slave that comes up to Cora and suggests they run away together in "Georgia"?
3. Who is the dormitory supervisor where Cora lives in "South Carolina"?
4. For how much money was Ajarry first sold after arriving in America?
5. What is the book that Caesar goes to the schoolhouse to read?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)