|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 (p. 161 - 196).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Wells tell their housekeeper in order to keep her away from working when Cora is sick?
(a) That she is fired.
(b) That their parents are coming to town.
(c) That Ethel is sick.
(d) That Martin is sick.
2. What is the name of the station master's wife in "North Carolina"?
3. How many slaves were in North Carolina at the time of the assembly at Oney Garrison's dining room according to Martin in "North Carolina"?
(a) Almost 300,000.
(b) Almost 150,000.
(c) Almost 100,000.
(d) Almost 200,000.
4. Who follows Cora and Caesar when they make their escape from the plantation?
5. What new identify has Caesar been given by the underground railroad station master in "South Carolina"?
(a) Benj P. Wells.
(b) Christian Markson.
(c) Elijah Lander.
(d) Terrance Randall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cora learn the residents of Number 40 have been taken when they disappear in "South Carolina"?
2. Who is the man who ends up taking Cora after the Wells' house has been raided?
3. Where did Martin go to work as a clerk at a shipping office?
4. Who are the other performers that work with Cora at the museum in "South Carolina"?
5. At what museum does Cora begin working in "South Carolina"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)