|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 (p. 161 - 196).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Caesar's kindly Northern owner that taught him to read?
(a) Elijah Lander.
(b) James Randall.
(c) Mr. Lumbly.
(d) Mrs. Garner.
2. Who was the tobacco hand that told Cora the door to the roof of the Griffin Building remained unlocked in "South Carolina"?
3. What is the name of the station master's daughter who visits him while Cora hides in the attic in "North Carolina"?
4. What saloon does Sam warn Caesar and Cora away from in "South Carolina"?
(a) Red's Cafe.
(b) Jonestown Cafe.
(c) Rick's Cafe.
(d) Lander's Cafe.
5. What is the third room where Cora works at the museum in "South Carolina"?
(a) "Life on the Slave Ship."
(b) "The Falling and the Fleeing."
(c) "Scenes from Darkest Africa."
(d) "Typical Day on the Plantation."
Short Answer Questions
1. What county is listed on the wanted notice that begins "North Carolina"?
2. Who are the other performers that work with Cora at the museum in "South Carolina"?
3. On what road does Cora observe the hanging bodies of lynched escaped slaves in "North Carolina"?
4. Who invited Stevens to begin grave-robbing with him?
5. What is the name of the Wells' housekeeper?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)