|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 (p. 161 - 196).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what family does Bessie work?
(a) The Wells.
(b) The Fletchers.
(c) The Andersons.
(d) The Ridgeways.
2. What county is listed on the wanted notice that begins "North Carolina"?
(a) Anderson County.
(b) Richmond County.
(c) Granville County.
(d) Clark County.
3. What does the doctor say led to James's death in "Georgia"?
(b) Heart failure.
(c) Brain aneurysm.
(d) Kidney failure.
4. Who is the station agent that finds Cora in "North Carolina"?
(b) Elijah Lander.
(c) Martin Wells.
(d) Mr. Lumbly.
5. Where does Cora learn the residents of Number 40 have been taken when they disappear in "South Carolina"?
(a) To their former masters.
(b) To the fields.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To a new dorm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was James when he fell ill negotiating with a delegation of trading agents from Liverpool in "Georgia"?
2. What building does the staton master tell Cora and Caesar to use as a landmark in "South Carolina"?
3. Who is the station master who has given Cora the identity of Bessie Carpenter?
4. Who has signed the reward poster that opens "South Carolina"?
5. Who is the cruel red-headed overseer at Randall plantation?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)