Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the staff and Dr. Cox decide to wait so long to tell the Duke about his friend's death?
2. When might the process of trepanning be used today according to the professor?
3. Who does the Duke decide to visit on December 11th?
4. What does Mr. Hendley agree to?
5. What are the old stables on the property used for?
Analyze the Duke's thought process behind conducting trepanning on himself. Include in your discussion information about this process, what the Duke hoped to accomplish, and what he actually accomplished.
It is interesting that the Duke is repulsed by Mr. Snow's appearance. However, the two are very similar. Compare and contrast the Duke and Mr. Snow. Discuss whether the Duke's feelings toward Mr. Snow are warranted.
The Duke clearly has an interesting self concept. Analyze the Duke's self concept. Determine how the Duke developed this self concept and what steps he took to maintain it.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)