Mid-Book Test (up to From His Grace's Journal to Mr. Hendley's Account)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the Duke think the soap bubbles in the sink look like?
2. In "From His Grace's Journal to Mr. Hendley's Account," while the Duke and Mr. Hendley are in the Underground Tunnel System, what does the Duke try to persuade Mr. Hendley to do?
3. Who is the Duke's former gardener?
4. What preoccupies the Duke on December 2, 5, and 7?
5. Based on the first chapter, "From His Grace's Journal to Mr. Bird's Account" what could be said about...
This section contains 1,041 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)