|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the Duke's finding in one of the old stalls?
(a) It maps out phrenologically important lines on the skull.
(b) It is the missing piece to his life the Duke has been searching.
(c) It revels the true amount of his fortune.
(d) It suggests he was adopted.
2. What does the Duke insist on by allowing Clement to travel with him?
(a) He pretends not to know the Duke.
(b) He comes only for one day.
(c) He stays in the next town.
(d) He travel in a seperate carriage.
3. During "From His Grace's Journal to Mrs. Pledger's Account," who joins the Duke in the study?
(b) Mr. Hendley.
(d) Mr. Bird.
4. How does Conner react to the story of the phantom boy?
(a) His does not take the Duke seriously.
(d) His laughs.
5. What is the Duke reminded of in "From His Grace's Journal to Mrs. Pledger's Account?"
(a) Trust is important to all realtionships.
(b) He inhabits with world with other people.
(c) People can suprise you.
(d) People can disappoint you.
Short Answer Questions
1. During "From His Grace's Journal to Mrs. Pledger's Account," what does Clements show the Duke?
2. Who does the Duke visit at the university in Edinburgh?
3. In his reoccurring dream, what is the Duke's mother doing?
4. In a final story by the housemaid what is the Duke doing in the tree?
5. Who insists that Clement travel with the Duke?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)