|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke discuss on November 28th?
(a) His own wasted life.
(b) His wife.
(c) His family.
(d) His accomplishments.
2. What does the Duke find in one of the stables?
(a) A family picture.
(b) A box of coins.
(c) An old bust.
(d) A recipe book.
3. Who does the Duke visit at the university in Edinburgh?
(a) Professor Collins.
(b) Professor Bannister.
(c) Professor Baily.
(d) Professor Shear.
4. During "From His Grace's Journal to Mr. Hendley's Account" what does the reader learn about what the Duke thinks of himself?
(a) He is happy with his life.
(b) He is arrogant .
(c) He wanted to do more in life.
(d) He is incomplete.
5. When does the Duke find out about a friend's death?
(a) 3 days after the death.
(b) 2 days after the death.
(c) 5 days after the death.
(d) 4 days after the death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insists that Clement travel with the Duke?
2. What does the Duke find on December 13 in the store room?
3. During "From His Grace's Journal to Mrs. Pledger's Account," who joins the Duke in the study?
4. What does the Duke insist on by allowing Clement to travel with him?
5. In his reoccurring dream, what is the Duke's father doing?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)