|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the professor say about the process of trepanning?
(a) It is commonly used.
(b) It is only unsed on the insane.
(c) It is only used on animals.
(d) It is outdated.
2. Where does the Duke go once in Edinburgh?
(a) The Commons.
(b) The Edinburgh Inn.
(c) The local chruch.
(d) Camera Obscura.
3. What does the Duke realize can happen even when surrounded by other people?
(a) You usually have a lot in common.
(b) Others bother the Duke.
(c) You can be happy.
(d) You can still feel lonely.
4. What do the locals ask the Duke for on December 19th?
(a) A place to sleep.
(b) A tour of the tunnels.
(c) A dontaion.
(d) To skate on his lake.
5. What does the Duke find in one of the stables?
(a) An old bust.
(b) A recipe book.
(c) A family picture.
(d) A box of coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of assistance does the Duke request of a housemaid in one account discussed in "From His Grace's Journal to Housemaid's Account?"
2. Who recounts three anecdotes involving the Duke?
3. When does the Duke sense the phantom boy?
4. What does the Duke find in the attic?
5. In a final story by the housemaid what is the Duke doing in the tree?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)