Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the staff and Dr. Cox decide to wait so long to tell the Duke about his friend's death?
(a) It would only upset him.
(b) The Duke was in the hospital.
(c) They too found out later.
(d) He was out of town.
2. When might the process of trepanning be used today according to the professor?
(a) For most criminals.
(b) To cure the mentally insane.
(c) To release brain hemmoraging.
(d) To release evil spirits.
3. Who does the Duke decide to visit on December 11th?
(a) Reverend Mellor.
(c) Mr. Bird.
(d) Dr. Cox.
4. What does Mr. Hendley agree to?
(a) Let the Duke ride his bike above ground.
(b) Stop the mail.
(c) Introduce the Duke to his sister.
(d) Take a carriage ride through the tunnels.
5. What are the old stables on the property used for?
(c) Maids quarters.
(d) The horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the Duke about his friend's death?
2. When does the Duke find out about a friend's death?
3. What does the Duke find in the attic?
4. What regarding Fowler's bust was the Duke forbidden to do?
5. Who does Reverend Mellor suggest the Duke pay a visit to?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)