|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Hendley agree to?
(a) Take a carriage ride through the tunnels.
(b) Stop the mail.
(c) Let the Duke ride his bike above ground.
(d) Introduce the Duke to his sister.
2. Based on the Mr. Hendley's account, what does the Duke have a desire to do?
(a) Have a normal career.
(b) Be wealthy.
(c) Be marries.
(d) Have children.
3. In another story told by the housemaid, who does the Duke ask to help him with the dumbwaiter?
(a) The butler.
(b) The housemaid.
4. Why does the Duke search the attic?
(a) He is looking for his parents' will.
(b) He is looking for clues about himslef.
(c) He is looking for family memories.
(d) He wants to clean it out.
5. Where did Fowler's bust used to sit when the Duke was a child?
(a) In his father's study.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In the foyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What preoccupies the Duke on December 2, 5, and 7?
2. What does the Duke create with the family things he finds in the attic?
3. What does the Duke steal from the professor?
4. In "From His Grace's Journal to Mr. Hendley's Account," while the Duke and Mr. Hendley are in the Underground Tunnel System, what does the Duke try to persuade Mr. Hendley to do?
5. Who does the Duke decide to visit on December 11th?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)