|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the Duke's finding in one of the old stalls?
(a) It revels the true amount of his fortune.
(b) It maps out phrenologically important lines on the skull.
(c) It suggests he was adopted.
(d) It is the missing piece to his life the Duke has been searching.
2. What begins to manifest in "From His Grace's Journal to Mrs. Pledger's Account?"
(a) The Duke's friendships with others.
(b) The Duke's madness.
(c) The Duke's loneliness.
(d) The Duke's abillity to love.
3. What is the Duke's response to the local's request on December 19th?
(a) He charges them a fee.
(b) He denies it.
(c) He runs the locals off by yelling at them.
(d) He grants it.
4. Where did Fowler's bust used to sit when the Duke was a child?
(a) In his father's study.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In the foyer.
5. In "From His Grace's Journal to Mr. Hendley's Account," while the Duke and Mr. Hendley are in the Underground Tunnel System, what does the Duke try to persuade Mr. Hendley to do?
(a) Stop delivering his mail.
(b) Let the Duke ride his bike through the tunnels.
(c) Take a walk through the tunnels.
(d) Introduce the Duke to his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Hendley?
2. Where does Mellor invite the Duke to?
3. When might the process of trepanning be used today according to the professor?
4. When does the Duke travel to Edinburgh?
5. What does the Duke find on December 13 in the store room?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)