|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Duke's reputation based on?
(c) First hand accounts.
(d) Idle converstaion.
2. What does the building of the tunnels cause in the town?
3. What does the Duke's irrational fear of his diminishing health suggest?
(a) He is Bipolar.
(b) He is Antisocial.
(c) He is Schizophrenic.
(d) He is a hypochondriac.
4. How does Fanny Adelaide die?
(a) Old age.
(b) Eating bad fish.
(c) Falls off a bridge.
5. How many children does Fanny Adelaide have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Duke know Fanny Adelaide?
2. How does Mr. Grimshaw feel about the Duke keeping a graveyard for the horses?
3. In From His Grace's Journal to a Local Woman's Account, why does the Duke state that the trees losing their leaves?
4. How does the Duke feel after seeing Mr. Snow?
5. According to the Duke, what determines the way one's life unravels?
Short Essay Questions
1. How large are the tunnels in the underground tunnel system?
2. What is the purpose of the underground tunnel system?
3. What does Dr. Cox think about the Duke?
4. How is the map that Mr. Bird gives the Duke Flawed?
5. What is the significance of learning that the gamekeeper has a dog?
6. Who are the Duke's employees that add information in "From His Graces Journal to Mr. Bowen's Account?"
7. What does the Duke think about trying the beef essence?
8. Describe the Duke's theory on cleanliness.
9. What do the Oakely sisters tell the Duke concerning the beef essence?
10. Based on the scene in the laundry room, how does Mrs. Pladger feel about the Duke?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)