Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the old stables on the property used for?
(a) The horses.
(c) Maids quarters.
2. Where did Fowler's bust used to sit when the Duke was a child?
(a) In the foyer.
(b) In the living room.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In his father's study.
3. What does the Duke insist on by allowing Clement to travel with him?
(a) He comes only for one day.
(b) He travel in a seperate carriage.
(c) He stays in the next town.
(d) He pretends not to know the Duke.
4. In his reoccurring dream, what is the Duke's father doing?
(a) Asking for directions.
(c) Arguing with the Duke's mother.
5. What does the Duke do while the locals are on his property?
(a) Watches them.
(b) Joins them.
(d) Yells at them.
6. What preoccupies the Duke on December 2, 5, and 7?
(a) The dying trees.
(b) The phantom boy.
(c) The tunnel project.
(d) His thoughts.
7. What does the Duke steal from the professor?
(a) A book.
(c) The keys to the lab.
(d) A trepanning kit.
8. What is unique about the Duke's finding in one of the old stalls?
(a) It revels the true amount of his fortune.
(b) It is the missing piece to his life the Duke has been searching.
(c) It maps out phrenologically important lines on the skull.
(d) It suggests he was adopted.
9. Who tells the Duke about his friend's death?
(a) Mr. Bird.
(b) Mrs. Pledger.
(d) Mr. Snow.
10. What does the professor say about the process of trepanning?
(a) It is commonly used.
(b) It is only unsed on the insane.
(c) It is only used on animals.
(d) It is outdated.
11. Why does the Duke want to travel alone?
(a) He has no one to travel with.
(b) He despises company.
(c) He enjoys being alone.
(d) To prove his independence.
12. In a final story by the housemaid what is the Duke doing in the tree?
(a) Hanging by his trousers.
(b) Trying to jusp off the highest branch.
(c) Building a tree house.
13. Who joins the Duke on the train?
(a) A widowed woman.
(b) A young mother.
(d) A young child.
14. By drilling a small hole into one's skull, what does the Duke learn is released?
(a) Evil spirits.
15. Where does the Duke decide to take a walk to on December 11th?
(a) Town Hall.
(b) Tile Kiln & Low Close wood.
(c) The post office.
(d) Holbeck Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke discuss on November 28th?
2. During "From His Grace's Journal to Mrs. Pledger's Account," what does Clements show the Duke?
3. When does the Duke find out about a friend's death?
4. What does the Duke find in the attic?
5. During "From His Grace's Journal to Mrs. Pledger's Account," who joins the Duke in the study?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)